Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I create a very realistic fake cat, that is filled with explosives and have it beg to be let into the house, then explode.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I send in my android which is cleverly disguised as a house cleaner,who is carrying a bomb disguised as a vacuum cleaner.It will trick the house into letting it in.Once it enters the house it will explode.If the robot goes off line at any time after it has gone within blast radius of the house away from me,then the bomb will detonate anyways,and is created is set to set everything on fire within the blast radius.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I buy out an elite unit of the old Soviet Union not loyal to the current rule. They bring HK MP5s and RPGs along with a shaped charge for each. They intend to sneak among the Spartan's own trees and destroy the wielders of two and a half thousand year outdated weapons easily. Upon approaching the house, one quarter of the unit will stay back to cover the rest with RPGs if the death curtains attack, while the rest bring the shaped charges to be set up along the walls of the house. Also, the support team is instructed to fire at the house cleaners if they see them get in front of the windows. Once the team is done they will blow up the shaped charges and blast the house with the remainder of the RPGs then proceed to set up a defensive around it to prevent aiders of the house from getting through.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

I Go with matches in my pockets go to the house Offer it a new paint job etc etc then i burn it

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I ask A House why did it have to hug me so hard, and then I ask for it to heal me.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I kick the house in the shins for trampling me and run away screaming bloody murder

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

i get the spartans do turn good by reading them dr. seuss, tehn they all plant trees with me.

Oaks planted.

through careful planning(and pretending to be a zombie) i convince a hoard(roughly 500 zombies give or take a few) of zombies to attack aced and his spartans

the spartans still know how to fight very well. And zombies are an easy fight.

aced0155 wins

I plate the curtains with thin gold to increase the house's attack power, and back off. (this is meant to AID the house)

They decide that this won't hurt. Accepted.

I create a very realistic fake cat, that is filled with explosives and have it beg to be let into the house, then explode.

Due to all this stuff to make it move very realistically, it didn't contain much power. 200 damage.

I send in my android which is cleverly disguised as a house cleaner,who is carrying a bomb disguised as a vacuum cleaner.It will trick the house into letting it in.Once it enters the house it will explode.If the robot goes off line at any time after it has gone within blast radius of the house away from me,then the bomb will detonate anyways,and is created is set to set everything on fire within the blast radius.

The house kindly rejects your offer as it has its own vacuum cleaner and it's clean anyways because nothing in it makes a mess. So, your android probably starts to threaten and he's thrown away by a gold-plated curtain. Explodes in air. 50 shockwave damage.

I buy out an elite unit of the old Soviet Union not loyal to the current rule. They bring HK MP5s and RPGs along with a shaped charge for each. They intend to sneak among the Spartan's own trees and destroy the wielders of two and a half thousand year outdated weapons easily. Upon approaching the house, one quarter of the unit will stay back to cover the rest with RPGs if the death curtains attack, while the rest bring the shaped charges to be set up along the walls of the house. Also, the support team is instructed to fire at the house cleaners if they see them get in front of the windows. Once the team is done they will blow up the shaped charges and blast the house with the remainder of the RPGs then proceed to set up a defensive around it to prevent aiders of the house from getting through.

The cover was against "death curtains", right? Unfortunately, the Humanoidal Avatar of A House and a Chair Stampede were the ones who attacked. Your unit starts shooting not caring about this all stuff. After a battle:

900 damage to A House, whole unit dead or alcoholized to unconsciousness and shaped charges stored in basement.

I Go with matches in my pockets go to the house Offer it a new paint job etc etc then i burn it

2 damage. After the first match, which managed to scorch a bit, a curtain grabbed you, threw into a tree and doused the fire.

I ask A House why did it have to hug me so hard, and then I ask for it to heal me.

Bandages obtained. Bed obtained. Advice to not move obtained. Magic not obtained.

I kick the house in the shins for trampling me and run away screaming bloody murder

After a long but unsuckcessful attempt to find where A House has shins you give up. Running away part kept.

A House
HP: 79983 (-1152) Good job everyone you got it to 80% HP in 13 pages!
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable one is Strangle with a Curtain and Chair Stampede. It can also fix its structure slowly.
Status: Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15. Some bees defend A House.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS are disabled. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3. Using E99 effectors is disabled. Oversized amounts of soldiers are "restricted".
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about 26 are lying on A House. And, a bit further away, there is a large explosion crater.
Dead people: None
Simplified people: None
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: soon.
Relations: None between players and NPCs.
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Sorry about that last post my PC went weird and that suddenly sent.

Anyways, I go into the house, have a picnic with the house and have some good convosations, I realise the that house didn't do anything to anyone and is killing for self defence. So I create and join the A House defender fan club! (Fixes house)

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I shoot Matty 360 unless he chooses to attack the house, and then I run away and have an absolutely massive droid army (as seen in star wars, with their lazers) cover my retreat by attacking the house.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I kill RubberyChicken with the Falcon Punch
(REVENGE!)

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I roll behind you and counter Falcon Punch. All of this happens before my assault.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I'll process this tomorrow. And for me it's 10:41 PM. That's why Iwas using these "X hours to".

Possible time when I'll check again: 8 PM tomorrow

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I open up the hitchikers guide to the galaxy, and look up the house. It says

'Mostly Harmless'.

I am angry so I throw the book at the house, and then go on AG to calm my nerves. But it doesn't work so I throw a couple of sticks of dynamite at the house...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I send in a Giant larger then the house and whose neck is bigger then all of the curtains combined and send him in with an Axe to chop down teh house and then the rest of the forest,and I control his mind my self so he won't do anything stupid,while I keep myself away from danger in a fortified bunker.

Showing 121-135 of 274