Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Since I am dead, I choose to haunt the house, especially the chairs, and hopefully freak them out enough to prevent them from killing anybody... Then after that, I possess the ladyhouse, and slap your house with a flaming piece of wood, then run away making your house even more depressed.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I hug the house

The house hugs you too. 11 broken ribs, health reduced to 20 and 15 damage taken.

And then I get 6 dudes with chainsaws, 10 dudes with rocket launchers and 30 tanks all to attack the house. And then I get fishermen to cast their rods at the house.

This seems to be fairly effective. The tanks were destroyed with chimney artillery, but the rocket launcher guys managed to deal massive damage before they were killed with a Chair Stampede. Chainsawers were strangled with curtains quickly. A total of 1050 damage.

After that is done I send in the legion(legion=10,000) of Spartans from the end of the Movie 300 with riot shields,anti-bee vests,and flaming pitch forks after the house surrounding it,burning all the trees around it.

Strangely I thought that a legion was less, but ohwell... 10000 SPARTAAAAAAAAns.

Burning trees kill 100
Dropped Orbiting Space Station kills 5000
Chair Stampede kills 2000
Curtains kill 300
Falling trees kill 600
Chimney Artillery Kills 1500
Humanoidal Avatar of A House kills 126
3 Sumo Wrestlers kill 24
Alcohol Elemental kills 350

During the giant, bloody battle, the SPARTAAAAAAAns did 3000 damage to A House. And, trees did further 700 damage.

I sit down in front of the house and cry...

Massive attacks and AOE attacks now will hit you too. A House is sad, takes 100 mental damage and gives you some Ice Cream with hazelnut pieces, strawberry thing and chocolate.

A House
HP: 83480 (-4870)
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable one is Strangle with a Curtain. It can also fix its structure slowly.
Status: Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15. Damaged by the leftovers of the carpenter bees idea for 10 damage each turn for the nearest 2 turns. Farts damage the house for 10 damage for the nearest 2 turns. Some bees defend A House.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS are disabled. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3. Using E99 effectors is disabled. Oversized amounts of soldiers are "restricted". This means that this-based attacks are more likely to be rejected without explaination. But they're still allowed.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about nineteen are lying on A House. There is a ladyhouse made of balsa wood just next to A House. And, a bit further away, there is a large explosion crater. A heavily wounded mercenary staggered/crawled away.
Dead people: Gunpowder barrel guy NPC. RubberyChicken (1 page left, this is a perk)
Simplified people: Pazx (1 page left)
Possible time when I'll check again: Either 18 hours from now or very soon.
Relations: Mario and Luigi are trying to kill RubberyChicken.

Check if I got them calculations right k?
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

so my perk got ignored? Could you at least tell me why (other than the fact I am dead...)

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Massive attacks and AOE attacks now will hit you too. A House is sad, takes 100 mental damage and gives you some Ice Cream with hazelnut pieces, strawberry thing and chocolate.
lol
I sit in front of the house, happily eating tasty treats...
Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Because it takes a few minutes to invent all these replies. You posted when I was processing, so your post didn't make it. Fixing the fact in 3...

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Since I am dead, I choose to haunt the house, especially the chairs, and hopefully freak them out enough to prevent them from killing anybody... Then after that, I possess the ladyhouse, and slap your house with a flaming piece of wood, then run away making your house even more depressed.

Nice for you to notice...

Unfortunately, A House is used to ghosts and similar stuff. It hosts Its Humanoidal Avatar and the Alcohol Elemental, after all. And the chairs have a "hive mind" system, probably, if this means what I think it does.

Possessing the ladyhouse and running away causes 2000 mental damage, flaming piece of wood deals 5 physical damage, the attack was too short to ignite.

I sit in front of the house, happily eating tasty treats...

You're trampled by the ladyhouse. Luckily it's made of balsa wood, so it didn't hurt that much. 30 damage.

This post is newpaged (probably) so all the deaths and simplifyings ended.

A House
HP: 81455 (-2025)
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable one is Strangle with a Curtain. It can also fix its structure slowly.
Status: Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15. Damaged by the leftovers of the carpenter bees idea for 10 damage each turn for the nearest 2 turns. Farts damage the house for 10 damage for the nearest 2 turns. Some bees defend A House.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS are disabled. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3. Using E99 effectors is disabled. Oversized amounts of soldiers are "restricted". This means that this-based attacks are more likely to be rejected without explaination. But they're still allowed.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about 26 are lying on A House. And, a bit further away, there is a large explosion crater.
Dead people: None
Simplified people: None
aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

i join fourtytwo since now i have realized that the house didn't do anything to us first of all and i'm kind on environmental. I now defend the house.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

The house gives you some Ice Cream with the same stuff and some chains and tells you to stop bombers. Also gives you a bagful of acorns and tells you to plant them.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Now that I am alive, I bribe Mario and Luigi to go away, then I go with a squad of 20 Storm troopers and 5 AT-STs, and shoot the house, any person who is defending the house will be shot.

an AT-ST: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:At-st_large_pic.jpg

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

sorry about the picture not working, I'll just describe it: In star Wars, it is the smaller bipedal walker.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I bribe Mario and Luigi to go away, then I go with a squad of 20 Storm troopers and 5 AT-STs, and shoot the house, any person who is defending the house will be shot.

Somehow you knew they would take SPAGEDDI.

The stormtroopers are killed fairly quickly with a Chair Stampede. Then, using chairs and ropes, AT-STs are also fairly easily knocked down and destroyed.

They still managed to do 300 damage.

AT-STs will no longer be deployed on planets with an abundance of trees or other known obstacles such as chairs with ropes. This is a walker, censorit!

A House
HP: 81135 (-320)
Status: Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15. Some bees defend A House.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about 26 are lying on A House. And, a bit further away, there is a large explosion crater.
Dead people: None
Simplified people: None
aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

i get the spartans do turn good by reading them dr. seuss, tehn they all plant trees with me.

OriginalDEFAULT
OriginalDEFAULT
21 posts
Nomad

through careful planning(and pretending to be a zombie) i convince a hoard(roughly 500 zombies give or take a few) of zombies to attack aced and his spartans

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I plate the curtains with thin gold to increase the house's attack power, and back off. (this is meant to AID the house)

aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

the spartans still know how to fight very well. And zombies are an easy fight.

Showing 106-120 of 274