ForumsGamesMac vs. PC

71 13856
Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

I have both a Mac and a PC, i find the Mac to be a bit high strung and really annoying sometimes. I just want to see the opinions of other people. In my opinion, I like the PC. Only because it's pretty standard and has great quality. Mac is confusing and makes me mad. >:-(

• 71 Replies
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Macs dont get viruses........... Like both my PC's did

cearth2
cearth2
37 posts
Nomad

For school and work: PC 100%
for fun and leisure: Mac 60%

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Macs dont get viruses........... Like both my PC's did

Macs have few viruses because its not worth it to make them. PCs get viruses because the users don't know what they are doing.
Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

Hey.. Have you seen the Mac commercials ?
They are extremely funny xD!

But i like PC !

cearth2
cearth2
37 posts
Nomad

You know...there is a way to not get viruses on your pc....I use One Care and other stuff. Yea, it costs money. But its cheaper then a new computer.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

pc is way better in a lot of facts. but Mac is good too. i got PC :3

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

I choose PC over the iMac.
1. I am use to PC
2. iMacs are just a plain rip off. For the price of a iMac, you can get a decent gaming computer!
3. PC's are a great all round computer!

I love the way that all the Mac lovers be quiet after HiddenDistance takes out all their points and proves them to be false.

selket
selket
17 posts
Nomad

linux ftw.

btw a PC is a personal computer...what makes it a mac then? A toy?

Anyway there is no real difference anymore since Apple moved to intel. The modern mac systems are totally overpriced, buy the same components and u save alot of ca$h

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

mac but I also like PC because they make XBOX

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Anyway there is no real difference anymore since Apple moved to intel. The modern mac systems are totally overpriced, buy the same components and u save alot of ca$h

Thats the point. You can't build a Mac, but you can buy the same parts that are in a $2k Mac for like $1k or less and build a pc.
Kingdb99
Kingdb99
14 posts
Nomad

PC FTW!!!

All you need to do is get some anti viruses (SUPERAntiSpyware, Malware Bytes, and avast! Pro Antivirus are my favorites), then you're all set to go. PC has barely any restrictions to the software types, so why not? It is cheaper than a Mac, and with the proper hack, it can be a Mac.

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

I like how there is hardly any mainstream computer games for Mac.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

What's all the fuss about? If you own a PC and you're satisfied, great. Likewise with an IMac. I didn't purchase my IMac for a 'gaming' computer but I don't feel as if I'm missing out since the Mac Store offers lots of games that MicroSoft offers. They also offer HD games for IMac that are great to play. Since '07, we've not had any Mac problems, just problems with crappy modems from both cable and At&t.
If you want to build your own computer then I agree, why buy an Apple product?

ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

I have PC, actually I have two PCs. I dont know how is Mac because i hasnt it, but PC has more game compatible than Mac, so I vote for PC.

merijnz
merijnz
49 posts
Farmer

mac is nicer but most games you can download or buy are for pc

Showing 31-45 of 71