ForumsGamesMac vs. PC

71 13866
Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

I have both a Mac and a PC, i find the Mac to be a bit high strung and really annoying sometimes. I just want to see the opinions of other people. In my opinion, I like the PC. Only because it's pretty standard and has great quality. Mac is confusing and makes me mad. >:-(

• 71 Replies
Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

I'll show exactly how i see things...
images?q=tbn<i class=http://dvice.com/pics/MacPC.jpg" alt="http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbnhttp://dvice.com/pics/MacPC.jpg" />

Stop bickering you two!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

i think pc is better...
but this is quite true:
http://blaugh.com/cartoons/061026_more_pc_software.gif

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

I personally prefer PC, but Mac is rising and progressing way above PC. I think Mac is better, but I'm sticking to PC because I have a PC.

xYz123456789
xYz123456789
29 posts
Nomad

Mac.but you have to have the right software.

filiru2pny
filiru2pny
5 posts
Nomad

You know Mac is so cool now, they got that tight slick skinny ass notebook. If you want style i guess, you should go for Mac. yea... I'm still sticking to PC.

Mikk
Mikk
54 posts
Nomad

pc is better more compatible games but mac is moe of a personal computer

rankome
rankome
14 posts
Nomad

i am in a mac computer.. and i think it's very cool.. it's fast and confortable..
you don't need speakers and it has everything related with " I " like i-phone, i-photo, i-movie and you can download everything in your i-pod from mac computer
i am so lucky
but the worst thing is that it needs more softwarestuff:S
but ok..

Seyulshehir
Seyulshehir
136 posts
Nomad

I prefer the PC to the Mac, because I grew up on it and I think it's overall a better computer. Mac's have a lot of limitations and that's one of the biggest things I dislike.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Yeah I don't like mac's some people defend the mac by saying it get so viruses but that's only because no one bothers making viruses for them. It's also overpriced,overhyped,un-upgradable and problematic.

ferary
ferary
379 posts
Nomad

this is the repeat thread heres the original thread

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

mac is cooler and cant get vireses but pc can do more and games that were on xbox are only made on pc

nickicole2424
nickicole2424
67 posts
Nomad

i think the mac is better cuz it is more sophisticated and cooler. also, the pc crashes easier.

nickicole2424
nickicole2424
67 posts
Nomad

Isn't this a commercial?
I wonder how you started this thread...[quote]

I think how they started the thread is by typing in a topic and asking the question whether a mac or a pc is better.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

Everybody says PC... but I say mac.
Mac is better because it goes way faster than PC's. Also PC's have alot more viruses, and even though that you think "I has Norton so Iza beez protectedz" thats not true. You will still get a great deal of viruses. Also MAC is alot better looking, it's more sleek. And also the computer is very compact, so that means it's way more portable. Also, the apps on the MAC are alot more sophisticated and easier to use, but they are still alot more powerful.
MAC hands down.

HiddenDistance
HiddenDistance
1,310 posts
Peasant

Mac is better because it goes way faster than PC's.

In terms of bang for your buck, if you spent the same amount of money on a PC then you would have to spend on a MAC, you would have a faster machine. On that note - Apple computers and products are far more expensive then their competitors.

Also PC's have alot more viruses, and even though that you think "I has Norton so Iza beez protectedz" thats not true. You will still get a great deal of viruses.

Only if you're an idiot. I've had this build of my PC for 3 years, I haven't had a single infection. Other PCs that I've owned in my lifetime.. I think I've only had one ever virus issue. It mostly comes down to the competence of the user.

Also MAC is alot better looking, it's more sleek. And also the computer is very compact, so that means it's way more portable.

So... are you comparing the MAC cases to the run of the mill crap you buy from Dell, or the best custom cases that manufacturers have to offer? My current case is one made by Antec; it's pretty deadly. You can get shuttle cases, custom cases (cars, R2-D2, you name it), you can even get cases that look like a stereo amplifier so that your media center PC fits right into your living room. You get more selection with PC, and can pick something unique, instead of being forced to take the same apple approved cases that everyone else gets.

Also, the apps on the MAC are alot more sophisticated and easier to use, but they are still alot more powerful.

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. That's a statement you'll need to back up with proof.

I mean, I've used photoshop on MAC & PC. There's not much of a difference at all.

MACs just don't measure up.
Showing 1-15 of 71