ForumsGamesMac vs. PC

71 13865
Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

I have both a Mac and a PC, i find the Mac to be a bit high strung and really annoying sometimes. I just want to see the opinions of other people. In my opinion, I like the PC. Only because it's pretty standard and has great quality. Mac is confusing and makes me mad. >:-(

• 71 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Before windows seven came out, you could not find anything on that dino

That's why XP still has more than half the OS market?

XP is the best OS in human history. Just kidding, Linux is better.

But it's better than Mac. It has stood time, and is very easy to use if you know how to operate a mouse and keyboard.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Go Vista! not really it sometimes makes me want to kill it

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

i have vista havnet had any problems. People complain about "compatability". Yes i have had alot of compatabilitie problems with vista, but have solved ALL OF THEM using compatability wizard, which lets me make Vista interpret other OS to run software

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Apple's computers just have the Apple name and software slapped on.

I prefer to be able to customizable my computers freely, purchase reasonably priced ones that aren't ridiculously expensive solely because of Apple's name.

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

I personally prefer PC, because I'm used to PC and I have used PC my whole life. But I think Mac maybe is better than PC but Mac is to confusing/complicated for me, but it's some nice computers.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Here's the actual latest thread. This somewhat does'nt belong in Video Games section.

This has been revived ...

BlooodBath
BlooodBath
44 posts
Viceroy

PC, i don't feel like paying extra cash just for the sake of paying more.

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

I would definitely vote for a Mac!

Although it is true that PCs can play more games, Macs are more personal, and for that, I LIKE MACS!!!

m76mat
m76mat
9 posts
Nomad

I'm more use to Windows but mac are really good. I truly like them both.

Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

Only a damn fool would buy a Mac for gaming.

Showing 61-70 of 71