ForumsThe TavernDo you belive in ghosts??

193 22090
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

hi lol i just wondering if any 1 actually belives in ghosts here...even better have u ever actually seen one??

• 193 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

well it really depends on the person and his belief in it. Some might have actually seen one
but in other times it was known to be fake. I personally haven't seen one....yet xD

oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

lol i think i have lol..it was the middle of the night i thnk and i woke up and i looked at the door way and there was this transperant white human shaped sort of thingy tht just stood there 4 agez...i couldnt take my eyes off it 4 agez..thn i blinked and rubbed my eyes and it was completely gone...i dont no if it was just my eyes or if it was real but to be honest i wAS SHITTIN MYSELF THE WHOLE TIME (not literally)

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I saw one once. And yes, I believe in ghosts..

oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

lol..my step sis said thht she was at her mates and she was sittin there talking and then all of a sudden tis white transperant ladiy swas walking towards them...they were just sittin g there watching it..then it stopped right infront of them..mouthed something and dissappeared..then my step sis m8 said thht it was her aunty thht had died not long ago

fire_cracker
fire_cracker
239 posts
Peasant

I have had experiences with 7 ghosts. Yes I belive in them.

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I believe in them... and extraterrestrials too. Amd I've seen many odd things... ghost-like

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

yes i believe in ghost because i think it is fun too i know they dont really but i still like to watch all those movies and tv shows about them

phatsplox
phatsplox
30 posts
Nomad

Yes, i believe in ghosts always have always will and like fire_cracker i have too,

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I have had experiences with 7 ghosts. Yes I belive in them.

what were the experiences?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

yes, I believe in God ( Im a buddhist) and I believe in spirits. I've met people who seen them. One of my friends was on a slide and he said who was that peson standing there My uncle freaked out cause no one was there. And there are rumors of ghosts that haunt my school's biology lab. And my aunt's friend can see them too, and during the Hungry Ghosts Festival ( a month where it is said ghosts from hell are free to roam the earth.), he locks himself at home. The streets are full of them.

Heres a rumor I heard. You noe dogs howl at night? They say cause dogs can see them. If you want to, rub dirt from a dog's eyelid on yours and see what happens!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Well I live in what is now officialy (yes apparently there are officials for this kind of stuff) the most haunted city in the world. Yay! York has, supposedly, over 500 ghosts. I've been on a ghost walk around the city which was funny. But I don;t believe at all.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

no such thing as ghosts, just some phycotic guys thoughts in the earlier ages. i never have beleived in them.

bigdaddyg
bigdaddyg
372 posts
Nomad

i have a secret for u...*comes closer and whispers* im a ghost *starts cracking up in a weird and stupid way*. as far im concerned ghosts don't exist and if they do well there's nothing i can do about it so there is no point in wasting my time on them unless their after me. and if they are well their ghosts and cant really touch me so i don't care.

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

nope, and it would be a real shame if we turn into ghosts after death. not able to speak or touch everything...yah boring

Scotty_OBag
Scotty_OBag
137 posts
Nomad

Ghosts are real. Anyone who has seen one can tell you.

Showing 1-15 of 193