ForumsThe TavernDo you belive in ghosts??

193 22091
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

hi lol i just wondering if any 1 actually belives in ghosts here...even better have u ever actually seen one??

• 193 Replies
djfinalmix
djfinalmix
196 posts
Nomad

my little brother, hes 4 and when its night and you turn off the light, he gets really riled up about ghosts. he once said that this random ghost came up to him and said hello.

when i get really dizzy sometimes i see a kind of wierd shadow around... might just be an after-image but it could somehow be a sort of ghost

you never know.

yet.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Once in the middle of the night at my grandma's house I was on the computer. All of a sudden, something exploded off of the wall for no apparent reason. Everyone was asleep, no movement, nothing. Just flew about 10 feet and landed in the middle of the room. Aha I was so freaked out. I believe in ghosts and if they actually do exist that may well have been the work of one. Whatever happened, it freaked me out.

SuperZagron
SuperZagron
424 posts
Nomad

I do. My grandmother's house is haunted. Its so stinking scary.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

ghost are real. actually if you want the realistic name it's spirit. alot of the places in the world are filled with them. its hard to imagine but its like that.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Sorry to break the trend I saw on the first page here, but I don't believe in ghosts, spirits, apparitions, etc. When a person dies, they die. And besides, in all the tales about ghosts, why are they always about somebody important? Why can't just a regular dead person be in one of those stories? O_O

djfinalmix
djfinalmix
196 posts
Nomad

i belive in ghosts

go ghosts

piepiepiepiepiepiepiepie

sorry, that was my catchphrase.

warlord1480
warlord1480
28 posts
Nomad

ghosts are real,extraterrestrials are not the media completely blown the whole "aliens" thing out of proportion just to arouse you into believe it

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

I absolutelt believe in ghosts. I've checked out a few abandoned old buildings and while that tends to be an interesting adventure on it's own, it's nothing like being in an old abandoned building that you're sure is haunted. A little ways from my home there is this huge condemned insane asylum. It a whole complex setup with multiple buildings and its freaky. Yeah, lots of interesting experiences there. >.>

The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

i believe in them
i always have a feeling someones watchin me in my room and it was where my grandma use to leave, bless her soul

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

I did see a ghost before. But, i still dont wanna try to believe in them. o_o

peninnore
peninnore
173 posts
Nomad

I've seen something which eerily looked exactly like me, only wearing a different shirt. Seen it in my peripheral vision. I was told that what I saw was a doppelganger.

Necroshift
Necroshift
14 posts
Nomad

I only believe in things i can actually see or feel, so all all subjects such as ghosts, etc are unreal until proven otherwise

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Nope,Because it is all in your head its just like a figment of you imagination,Itl be true foryourself if you stick to it in your mind,Me before i had a nightmare that i was trying to get it off my mind but i coudnt because i watch horror film that is scary

warlord1480
warlord1480
28 posts
Nomad

i definitly believe in them.my grandmother died a few years ago and ever since i've had off and on random dreams about her such as her sitting beside me or i seen her gazing over me while i was asleep,that isnt a coincidence and its not IN YOUR HEAD it isnt your imagination

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

*Sigh*You idiot what im reffering about your head is about imagination your dream,But if you have faith,Courage in your heart it cant possibly be true because it is just your imagination and the only thing to stop it is to stop thinking about it,Think of other things that either not a horror at night,P.S Warlord your grandmother died it is because old people are beggining to wither thats why old people could be easily die of something becasue life isnt forever and Life is only temporary All over the world,Its just like a Rating for example,If your age is 10 the rating is in the middle of the line and when your 18 the rating is already maximize and when your age is 55 your hair began to white and the rating goes to the middle again and when your 65 and above its natural if the old person is gonna make it or not

Showing 46-60 of 193