ForumsThe TavernDo you belive in ghosts??

193 22094
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

hi lol i just wondering if any 1 actually belives in ghosts here...even better have u ever actually seen one??

• 193 Replies
lviv
lviv
164 posts
Jester

they dont exist

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Technically i do believe because i just saw a man float through the air infront of me while i just woked up in 2 am

oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

lol im a beliver...i remeber awhile ago wen i was goin out 2 the car and it was like pitch black..and as i was walking into the garage and i looked out towards this hill we have thats about 600meters away and as i was looking toawards it..this white image of a human kind of appeared and dissappeared in about 3 secs...then i ran bak into the house lol..

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'm not sure, I don't take either sides because I haven't set my eyes on one but I can't say I ever will. Maybe it's a myth, maybe it's not...

oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

oh and also if u do believe and u have seen 1, can u post ur experience..i want to see how many people have actually seen them...

kuraikane
kuraikane
201 posts
Nomad

I believe in ghosts. My cat (which we had had before I was even born) died a few years ago, while I was staying at my Dad's house, and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to him. A couple of times, I thought I saw him sitting next to me as I walked past him, but when it finally registered in my brain that it was him, he disappeared. I think he was watching over me and saying goodbye. I think he went away though, because I haven't seen him in a while.

oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

i had something ike that happen!!!! when i was like 8 my dog got hit by a car..and my dog always used 2 sit in the misddle of the bak seat of our car wen we were driving around..scary thing is tht after my dog died...i seen his spirit..sittin gin the middle seat in the bak of the car...and it stayed there 4 about 2 mins..and scary thing also..it was looking around and everything..then i looked away...and looked bak again like 10 secs later and he was gone...

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Well I am not on either side.I have never seen a ghost and I don't want to either, but I can't say I don't believe in them because I have no proof so I am not on either side.

fire_cracker
fire_cracker
239 posts
Peasant

There were these four phantoms in one of my friends house. We kept communicating with them via my friend telepathicly. The other one was a phantom in my house. I've also seen a shadow in a dark room late at night. The last one occured a month ago. I saw a demon.

Supershroom
Supershroom
3 posts
Nomad

Dude I like totally believe in ghosts! i think i see some in my room at night...my room makes it look like so when your laying in my bed you cant really see the rest of the room...and there are weird noises...

erokogirl
erokogirl
98 posts
Nomad

oh my god, yes. im already having shivers from thinking about it. ok, my brother was walking in the night going back to his friends house (they hang out at night at his house and he just left to get something). he told me across the street there was a cat. he told me it looked red and it's ears(or horns) were really pointy. a car drove by. my brother couldn't see the cat for no more than a second. when the car drove by, the cat wasn't there.it was suppost to be a hot summer night. but for my bro, he said it was shivering cold.

oh yeah. i have a baby brother and a dog. every day, 3 years ago, he would stare at the ceiling and my dog barked at something in the same direction. for some reason i was always cold.

dogyh
dogyh
69 posts
Nomad

i believe in ghost!...last year on 20 april i was single at home..at night i saw a little white light on my room :O

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Mythological and legendary creatures such as ghosts are made by people who have no explanation for what they perceive. Therefore, I do not believe in ghosts.

Merciless_Mercenary
Merciless_Mercenary
446 posts
Nomad

*looks up*

Tricks of the mind Pedro tricks of the mind.
Ghosts are the oppositions way of instilling fear into your minds.
We should not be afraid of the dead. They are dead. It's the living we should fear. They are capable of sinister things.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

Tricks of the mind Pedro tricks of the mind.

yes and who's pedro? xD but yhe mind can actually trick you into seeing illusions it can be caused by temperature, lack of sleep etc.
Showing 16-30 of 193