ForumsThe TavernDo you belive in ghosts??

193 22092
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

hi lol i just wondering if any 1 actually belives in ghosts here...even better have u ever actually seen one??

• 193 Replies
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

And also about my topic about the Grim reaper and yes infact i saw a ghost but i dont believe, i didint run neither i scream for help i just do what i wanted,i just walked pass through him and get a glass of water in 2 a.m in the morning and went back to sleep and in the next morning i just posted my question here they say its only a myth

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

My mum works as a nightshift nurse and she came home one morning really shaken and it turned out when she signed for a delivery the dude asked if somebody had just died. When she said yes he said he saw her walk for the door and disappear.

I've also seen one, in my bedroom but only in the reflection of my wondow at night. it ran across my room and then whe it got to my cupboard i disapeared and I clearly heard it open and slam shut even though it didn't move.

WizardAgent23
WizardAgent23
65 posts
Nomad

Yes I do....I saw one yesterday

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

they are just called spirits and they are real

Wolf36
Wolf36
29 posts
Nomad

I had some experice with ghost, when my friend came over we started hearing noises in the spare bedroom in my basement...And when your in the basement alone doing something it feels like your being watched!

dogyh
dogyh
69 posts
Nomad

yes i believe in ghosts!...and they are not called ghost..they are spirits

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Yes, the spirits are basically the souls of humans.

75Greeno
75Greeno
130 posts
Peasant

no the power of sugestion makes you think they are there if you go to a house that you feal with all your heart is honted your mind will make you see and hear things to keep that going in your mind

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I woke up at 1 A.M once, I went downstairs to get some breakfast. (I always wake up early) I was heating some food up, and while I waited, I looked outside, it was still pitch black. I heard the *beep* from the microwave, so I turned around and went to get my breakfast, when I set down the tray I heard a squeeky sound. I looked all around and saw nothing, then as I backed away from the table, I felt something brush past my leg. After that I heard a crashing noise in the living room, I checked there and the lamp was on the ground. I got scared, then I felt something brush against my leg again. I looked down and I saw...
my cat.

I laughed hysterically and went upstairs, when I went back in bed, I heard a moan.
The end!

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

NO!,i dont think they exist.

darkboy58465846
darkboy58465846
132 posts
Nomad

i do believe in ghosts.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Ok, your choice of words are unwise. "Believe"? Do I "believe" in ghosts? That's like asking if I believed in humans. Of course I believe in ghosts because the are real. Non-fiction. As real as humans. I am a sensitive, a medium. Whatever you wanna call it. I see ghosts, and I can communicate with them. I actually have met a demon before! Very freaking scary.

Jrmagic
Jrmagic
301 posts
Nomad

I believe in ghosts like I do in extra-terrestrials.

I think they are real, but I know they aren't zombies who haunt your life and make it miserable. That's just fictional crap.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

yes, I believe in God ( Im a buddhist)

Buddhists don't believe in God. And Buddhism is not a religion either. . .

But to be back on-topic. My family has actually been very closely related to the dead. Relatives of mine tend to see ghosts frequently. But Im the only one whose met a demon before.
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

But Im the only one whose met a demon before.

Lol?
I've never seen a ghost(and i don't wanna), but i do believe in spirits, ghosts is just a non-mature word...
Showing 61-75 of 193