ForumsThe TavernDo you belive in ghosts??

193 22095
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

hi lol i just wondering if any 1 actually belives in ghosts here...even better have u ever actually seen one??

• 193 Replies
SportsChamp
SportsChamp
434 posts
Nomad

No, i don't believe in ghosts but I also think that my house is haunted... kinda weird and retarded sounding but that's just what i think

What! You do not believe in them but you think they are haunted? That makes total sense.
SportsChamp
SportsChamp
434 posts
Nomad

I meant to say you think it is haunted.

My fault.

tayfavre
tayfavre
15 posts
Nomad

I believe in ghosts for sure:] I've had plenty of encounters and experiences to say that:]

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Yea kinda ive had a few what encounters but nothing serious

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

Yeh i believe i have seen a ghost before, which is why I believe in ghosts, but I would rather not believe in them coz they scare the crap out of me.

Funnybones555
Funnybones555
37 posts
Nomad

This is good. I've seen three ghosts. One is a picture of my Great Great Uncle who fought in World War 2. He died in New Jersey and the one picture my Great Aunt took he was in. It was like he was water vapor since a rainbow was off to the side under him. What is eerie is that he appears to be wearing a suit, which is what he was dressed in when he was buried.

Also my Grandpa in my downstairs hallway. I was 3 years old and I saw him standing at the end of the hallway smiling.

Recently I saw this human shaped shadow in my room one night. I was cold (was it a cold spot?) and I sat up to get my comforter at the foot of my bed. I pulled it up and put it down on me, but it wasn't sitting right. I then pulled it up and down again. In between when I got the comforter and put it down than up is when I saw the ghost standing (or hovering) by my fish tank. When I put the comforter back down it was gone. I was freaked out, since it happened so fast I didn't pause to scream or something. I just fell asleep again after about an hour.

I am a believer

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

Wow that seem extremely freaky ^ i never want to see any of those things any time soon.

SportsChamp
SportsChamp
434 posts
Nomad

Dang funnybones555.

I actually have had one experience with a ghost. I was home alone and getting something out of my cabinet when I felt a breeze behind me. I let it go the first time until it happened again. I turned around and hovering over my T.V. was this ghost. It scared the crap out of me!

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

Well maybe my scariest encounter was when,

We were having a new years party at a beach down south and there were the rocks you had to climb across to get to the side of the beach we were celebrating on, and while i was sitting down i looked to the rocks we walked over and i saw a shady figure standing there seeming to move with the smashing of the waves and the breeze, it stayed there for a while, i looked at it for some time trying to figure out what it was but it disappeared when i got distracted.

Scariest part was that it looked like a drowned girl in ripped up clothes, but you could only see the outline and the blackness on the inside.

Funnybones555
Funnybones555
37 posts
Nomad

Wow, Hey I might be able to upload the photo of my Uncle.

Funnybones555
Funnybones555
37 posts
Nomad

Never mind it's a URL.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

nice ghost stories, but still i dont believe in ghosts

Showing 181-192 of 193