ForumsThe TavernDo you belive in ghosts??

193 22098
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

hi lol i just wondering if any 1 actually belives in ghosts here...even better have u ever actually seen one??

• 193 Replies
agoodname
agoodname
36 posts
Nomad

I believe in god. thus saying i believe in spirits if you really think you see a demon you are doubting gods ability to keep the creatures of hell out of the world...

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

I think that there are definitely "ghosts" out there. I think:
1. Spirits go to heaven and hell
or
2. Spirits stay in their dead bodies
or
3. Spirits wander the Earth

If it's 1, then the spirits travel to heaven/hell, and they are here momentarily. If it's 2, then they are technically still here, though confined. If it's 3, then I think that it is possible that they can affect the world around them, no matter how slight.

"Ghosts" could be disturbing houses to try to be noticed, to scare people, or just to try to go back to their previous lives.

So yes, I do believe that "ghosts" are real.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I absolutely don't believe in ghosts.. Never will :P

zwoots
zwoots
31 posts
Nomad

Until Casper jumps into my house through the window and chases me around the room with a chainsaw my answer will be no.

hylian726
hylian726
281 posts
Nomad

ghosts are fake ppl. (on earth anyways. i am christian) i have never believed ghosts haunt this world and until i get "home rowed" by a floating keyboard i never will.

wethead77
wethead77
457 posts
Nomad

not ghosts, spirits.

ShylaGirl92
ShylaGirl92
670 posts
Nomad

i have never seen a ghosts ..... but i thiink that they are real

but i dont think i want to see one .... i heard that if you see one that they will follow you the rest of you life, dont know if its true or not but i dont want to chance it

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Quite possibly. No body knows or ever will know. At least not until they are dead. If I became a ghost, I would find out a way to let the world know. I wouldn't just sit around and scare the sh*t out of people!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Holy crap! I go away for 1 hour and suddenly 17 pages?!

ExtremeRulez28
ExtremeRulez28
31 posts
Nomad

Well there is a couple videos on youtube about ghosts and i believe them

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Did anybody hear about the ghost of Michael Jackson at the Neverland Ranch?

vampyriccadence
vampyriccadence
85 posts
Nomad

I hadn't heard about Michael Jackon's ghost, but it seems rather early to be hearing about his ghost.

This thread is interesting because I run a free ghost website and I want to include everyone's opinions and all possible facts on the paranormal. It's still in the beginning stages, but what I really want are articles that are for or against certain paranormal activities.

I see that hylian is a Christian and doesn't believe in ghosts (which is rather odd from the research I've done), will non-believers explain why they do not believe in them?

I understand that to many doubting Thomases, the lack of evidence is greater than belief, but are there any other reasons?

magic007
magic007
4 posts
Nomad

yes

Volclom97
Volclom97
17 posts
Nomad

of corse not!

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

smoke and mirror, or rather bull and more bull.

Showing 151-165 of 193