ForumsThe TavernDo you belive in ghosts??

193 22097
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

hi lol i just wondering if any 1 actually belives in ghosts here...even better have u ever actually seen one??

• 193 Replies
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

ghosts are real!!!

get over it...

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I believe because a few years before I got my house(I was still a baby) a young boy was cleaning his gun in the upstairs, his finger bumped the trigger and he blew his own head off, now the door of that room opens on its own theres some creaking in the room sometimes, the window opens up and its just plain hard to stay in the room

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Yes I believe in ghosts. At the age of 11, it was almost 12 A.M, and I was going to my room. The lights were off, I looked into my room and I saw something that was on all fours, it was white, and it was staring at me.

XigaM
XigaM
14 posts
Nomad

unless one bothered me..no

Reijav
Reijav
75 posts
Nomad

When everybody dies, release a certain type of energy, depends of the type of death... Tragic deaths make an impresion of that energy in the place.

That's what i think.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

I believe that a soul that is found haunting a house, then that house is important to him/her. Sometimes, the noises you hear may be recreating the sounds of the ghosts death.

GamingReaper
GamingReaper
74 posts
Nomad

I dont believe in ghosts.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

ghosts guys

seriously?

djfinalmix
djfinalmix
196 posts
Nomad

i dont know...

never seen a ghost before

TheChampion
TheChampion
33 posts
Peasant

I've actually seen a ghost and most of my friends have encounters now and again so I totally believe in ghost but if you dont hey thats you choice.

Sebi
Sebi
662 posts
Nomad

i really dont belive in ghosts I think they dont exist its just not possible they are simple vanities of some people...

evilrakion
evilrakion
21 posts
Nomad

I Saw One So Yes I Belive in Ghosts

zargenathen
zargenathen
14 posts
Nomad

I believe ghost encounters are "fake". Meaning they are explainable occurences that people choose to make stories about. However, despite that belief, I do believe they are real.

zargenathen
zargenathen
14 posts
Nomad

Which is not to say that ghost stories are not intriguing to me, by the way.

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

Why is it so unbelieveable that they are real when you believe ghosts exsist?

Showing 136-150 of 193