ForumsThe TavernDo you belive in ghosts??

193 22101
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

hi lol i just wondering if any 1 actually belives in ghosts here...even better have u ever actually seen one??

• 193 Replies
jlel
jlel
192 posts
Nomad

Would you guys believe it if I told you that I was really haunted for almost a year in my apartment? Lots of really nasty and weird stuff went on in my apartment. I'm not making this up. Then a month ago as I was sifting through pictures of the apartment I saw a really weird picture of the living room - there was a face (looked like it was wearing a white mask) looking to the side of my living room's window. It creeped me out! I don't know whether I still have the picture. If I do, I could post it here... It was really weird..

hockey830
hockey830
56 posts
Nomad

i believe in ghosts. never seen 1.

kloipium
kloipium
22 posts
Nomad

yes, but never seen one

growlsjr
growlsjr
46 posts
Nomad

i believe in ghosts, never seen one..coz not sure if what i saw when i was kid was just an imagination xD

immagenius
immagenius
7 posts
Nomad

I've never seen one but i do insist there there ;P

moonbeam
moonbeam
43 posts
Nomad

I belive in ghosts.

Minute
Minute
144 posts
Nomad

I think that it is possible for the dead to live amongst the living however I don't belive that we will ever gain the technology to communicate with them.
I personally have not seen one, except some odd mysterious shapes I have pondered seeing but never in my life have I actually clearly seen one.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I do and I have never seen one and dont want to either

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

i believe in spirits but not ghosts.

myjaguarxj220
myjaguarxj220
6 posts
Nomad

I do indeed believe in ghosts. I believe that some are there to inspire us and others are there to help push towards the bad things that humans are known to do. Kind of like demons.

G4m3rIfall
G4m3rIfall
29 posts
Nomad

No, i don't believe in ghosts but I also think that my house is haunted... kinda weird and retarded sounding but that's just what i think

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I think that it is possible for the dead to live amongst the living however I don't belive that we will ever gain the technology to communicate with them.

I think that before we can decide whether or not we'll be able to contact them we first need to know if they create an impact on the space around us? Because if they do, we may be able to monitor them. However, if they create no impact or disturbance what so ever, it seems pretty impossible.
surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

Lol, when you never see it you don't believe it, but when you see it and you can't explain it, you will make a thread like this to tell the world that you see something. So, who's right?

I have a friend in Indonesia, no no, not really my friend, it's my friend's friend's friend, he is a 'dukun' a.k.a a sorcerer, he has around 2.000 demons for his collections, those demons can be used for murdering people, make other business competitor scared and many other things.

my friend 'stay' for a week in the bathroom full with cold water, he didn't drink and eat, and after a week he can see those demons, ghosts and their companions.

In black magic practice, Jawa island is like a 'master', Bali island is like a 'student'.

I really don't recommend you guys to learn about this, it's a real spooky stuff.

ShylaGirl92
ShylaGirl92
670 posts
Nomad

could your friend just be hallucinating and not really be seeing them ??

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

my friend 'stay' for a week in the bathroom full with cold water, he didn't drink and eat, and after a week he can see those demons, ghosts and their companions.

Was there LSD or any other type of hallucinagin involved?
Showing 166-180 of 193