ForumsThe TavernDo you belive in ghosts??

193 22100
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

hi lol i just wondering if any 1 actually belives in ghosts here...even better have u ever actually seen one??

• 193 Replies
Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

I meant if I stay up late enough in my house. I didn't proof read because I'm sleepy.

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

-Sorry man but I think that you are paranoid.

It hard to explain but it wasn't a mistake. Like perfectly timed as it went round not missing a single wooden object, but even if you don't think that was a ghost I've seen it anyway.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

i wiil explain it you with the words of the book about the Bermuda Triangle, when someone makes an emotional bond with some place, his immage can remain there (than he says something about chemistry and physics).
it seems silly to me but the writer beleved so

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

Okay, so before I went to bed when I was at her house I was in the backyard having a cigarette. Anyway, I looked through the door (it's made of glass) and there is a huge antique mirror on the wall directly parallel with the door. Anyway, I heard a door open and close and then the distinct shape of a face, like the silhouette of somebody side on, walked passed teh mirror, but then stopped around the middle of the mirror and turned and just stood there. I shat myself and called my ex and asked her to come outside (it doesn't seem to bother her because well, she lives with it) and I could hear her voice clear as day but she couldn't hear me at all, like it was like I wasn't even on the phone. Anyway, she hung up and the figure was still there and then when it disappeared while I was still trying to call her she could suddenly hear me again.

I know that most of you probably wont believe me but I'm just giving my input and I know I'm right anyway.

oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

man these are getting pretty freaky =)

zillacutz
zillacutz
514 posts
Nomad

when i was young i use to see a ghost im my old house every night... i still dont know if i believe they are real or not... a common idea is that children are more in tune with the super natural and if it was a ghost i would prob not see it today

grebdews
grebdews
112 posts
Nomad

When I was younger I would charge in my basement with a tinker toy and attack the "ghost" down there. I don't know if now I believe in them.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

I believe that the souls that are still trapped on earth are protecting their possessions. In other words, their home and family. So they do their ghostly doings to save their home from being invaded, this is a haunting of a home. Now they could haunt a family member negatively as well as positively.

I have been contacted by my dead grandfather, on three occasions. In school, my temper was even more intense then normal. This happened twice. At home, I've been working for free alot more. Both of these are traits of my grandfather. Before, i barely was irritated, or worked for free.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

No... If your dead you freaken stay dead. I shoot your head off with a Russian RPG, your dead and you stay dead...

oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

lol the other night i was staying at my mates place and i was sleepng in there outside spare room..and when i was tryoin 2 get 2 sleep i keep hearing bangng noises and other weird noises...like banging on the roof and that sound sheets of tin make wen i bend them back and forth...

deathgate7040
deathgate7040
30 posts
Nomad

Of course I believe in ghosts! Think about it... if ghosts were not real, then why has belief in them kept up for so long? Witches were believed in for only a short time, because they're not real. But ghosts have been talked about ever since man came up with a language.

Throughout history, ghosts have come up in so many stories, and they have helped people like kings make decisions. There are pictures of them, videos, tv shows, books, websites, and theres even a whole scientific field for ghosts. Explain that.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I don't know if I have posted here. i have had some freaky experiences with ghosts. One time I was at a hotel where a murder had taken place and I kept hearing there names. I was so freaked out.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

INFO HERE!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosts

CaptainSamoa
CaptainSamoa
364 posts
Nomad

No.. I dont belive in ghosts. But if someone did see a ghost.. No one would belive him/her cus they have no proof. And also they might think there mental or have problems cus ghosts are fake. They are just made to make movies or stories and stuff..

That's a lot of people. Especially when there are people that actually get paid to perform exorcisms, do paranormal investigating and what have you. It also doesn't help that there are quite a few TV shows about paranormal investigating, in which some cases they come across unexplainable things (Ghosts, duh).
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosts

Wikipedia never tells the truth. And it didn't have any good information.
Showing 121-135 of 193