ForumsForum GamesMedival (I can't spell) Kingdom RPG

125 17615
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Greetings! This is just a rpg i felt like making. I don't have a specific format for kingdoms but it has to include:

-Name of Kingdom
-Species in Kingdom
-Weapon Specialties (1)
-Other Specialty (Blacksmith, tailor etc.)
-Language

Only the first four kingdoms posted will be accepted later posters will join another kingdom and will have an assigned rank from the lands leader.

Here is my kingdom:

Name of Kingdom: Xannivillia (Zann-iv-ill-ee-uh)

Race(s): Xannics - Birdlike people (non-flying) with black feathers with red skin (males) or purple feathers with blue skin (females). They stand on two legs with 3 foot long withs with 4 fingers on the end. They have sharp talons and sharp beaks. All they wear are tunics (civilian-normal class) chain mail armor (warriors) or long hooded robes. (royalty)

Specialties: They are extremely skilled with crossbows and bows and arrows. They have swords, etc. but are not very good with them. They are also expert tailors.

Language: The Xannics speak Xannainian which seems like a lot of screeching and squawking. It is very difficult for one to learn. They do have a written language.

• 125 Replies
ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

trotsky and his men keep a keen eye out for any movement

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

Hello, fellow travelers. I am Lorben Bloodvein, I am the mighty Lich leader of Dethhols. I will come in peace if you will. I am a force to be reckoned with if you do not agree with my peace. Ill will rise your fallen heroes to fight against you. I will rise you to be my soldier. I wish to trade with all willing enough.

--Lich - Undead human (strength of a behemeth)

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

I have a Undead Drake for trade for scrap metal much scrap metal (in return you will get rune weapons and a drake)

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

bloodhawk what do u offer us if we accept your peace here in my land

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

i will offer men, weapons, and inscriptions, for metal scraps, herbs, corpses.

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

well i gues we can reach an agreement we accept ur peac we will offer u weapons and armor for food and cloth

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

Yessir, Trotsky. You are welcome to my territory any time. -bows- (Bloodvein Summons 8 ghouls to guard him in his conquest in the forest)

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

trotsky makes his way back to the settlement were he has his men keep gaurd while he goes into dining hall

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

Bloodvein pulls out his Runed-axe (Deathcleaver) And walks out with his 8 armed ghouls. Before he goes out, he asks you would like to come, Trotsky.

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

invm my last post then
yes trotsky replies

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

"Trotsky, what men will you bring? Or shall i summon up more ghouls or mabye a banshee or 2?" Bloodvein kneels and searches the terrian for corpses.

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

10 of trotskys men follow him do we need more he asks

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

"No, 18 men should be fine. We shall be venturing for herbs, monsters to kill, to use there furs for armor that you can make. And ill will use corpses to aid us." Bloodvein stands up and motions Trotsky to follow. they enter the forest and set up a base camp about a mile in. Bloodvein calls meeting in the main tent. he hand inscriptions to everyone for extra armor, the ghouls enhance all the Trotskys men's weapon in rune weapon, nw they are flaming.

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

tritsky smiles as is weapons ablaze owww i could get used to this he smiles so what do we need to kill he askes

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

"What ever happens to cross our path. I just came into this land not so long ago, so im not sure what in this forest. But once we clear it of beasts we can expand our nation."

Bloodvein walks to his bed and go to sleep.

"You should rest to Trotsky. Sleep well."

Bloodvein's ghouls burrow into the ground and disappear from sight.

Showing 16-30 of 125