ForumsArt, Music, and WritingJezz's NES Story

113 19154
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I figured a lot of people know about the Neverending Story by now right?
Well its got along really well. We have so many different characters there now, its TOTALLY UNSANE!
I felt the need to write it as a story. This is my own feeble attempt at recording the goings on in the NES in a way that the few sane people here on AG can understand.
I hope this is at least a little accurate, I hope I portray each character as they wish to be seen and I hope both NESers and AGers alike will enjoy my writings.
Im fairly new to the creative writing business, so if you have problems with what ive written, say so. But nicely please

So without further ado...

"Our recent demeanours have caused much fuss in the NES."
Alt couldn't think of a way to decribe what has been happening recently. One massive ogre rampaging through the many rooms of the NES, declaring that hes &quotretty". One snake attempting to drag Mary back to the brink of sanity. One mysterious trio wishing to get their hands on Alt to put and end to him. This was all too much to explain rationally. The only explaination he could give was that it is all irrational. Totally unexplainable. Yet it was happening here and now and they had to deal with whatever was thrown at them as unsanely as possible.
Alt thought back to the early days of NES...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little introduction.
I'll get to writing more later. Havent got time right now.
Hopefully this shall be good! If I get anything wrong, point it out. Also if you dont want to be included in this story, please say.

• 113 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Hey! Alt is a total A-Hole! He wouldn't make coffee or tea for anyone unless it was laced with laxatives.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

He wouldn't make coffee or tea for anyone unless it was laced with laxatives.

Great Mocha alt. How did you brew it? Beats Starbucks anytime!I'm guessing that you adde......AH ALT WHERE'S YOUR BATHROOM! *Runs madly and ends up in an octagonal room*
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Ahhhahahahhh Nicho, you're stuck now!!

**Next part posted possibly within the next few days**

jalex13
jalex13
293 posts
Nomad

so what do we do here?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

so what do we do here?

'scuse me?

We read, post and enjoy.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Ahhhahahahhh Nicho, you're stuck now!!

Yes. In alt's bathroom. Anyway, keep the posting up!
Fionn
Fionn
9 posts
Nomad

Err wow. I really like this story. I like all the split personalities :3
If it were possible to subscribe I would.

Perhaps now I should go read the NES thread to understand this story... although it'll probably confuse me more!

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Heheh thankyou er... Fionn
Lol no its not possible to subscribe. My story is not that popular!
And yeah... The actual NES will confuse you ALOT. You might aswell join whilst you're there though. Beware... there must be two of you...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

A tip: Jezz, Alt loves to flaunt how HE started the NES, kay? Remember that! :P
In other news, I STARTED THE NEVERENDING STORY! EFF YEAH!!11!!111!!

Fionn
Fionn
9 posts
Nomad

Oh Alt its you again! Ive realised its your NES thread, don't worry :P
Its total unsanity genius ^^

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

**NOTE**

ALT MADE THE ACTUAL UNSANE NEVERENDING STORY THREAD. I AM USING HIS IDEA AND MAKING IT INTO A SANE STORY. I REPEAT, IT IS ALT'S NES THREAD. NO ONE ELSES. ALT IS THE SUPREME RULER OVER THE NES. IT IS HIS STATUE BY THE DOOR. HE IS THE ULTIMATE VOICE. ANSWER TO HIM AND ONLY HIM. EVEN CHILL ANSWERS TO HIM.

Better Alt?

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Hmm... Veeery interesting

-BUMP-

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Aw, Poi beat me to it...

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Oh holy crap I almost forgot about this!
Wait im sorry guys, i didn't think I had an audience here. Well apart from Nicho, he likes to read it and im grateful

So another segment in a few days yes? I'll get to writing. Expect Zega to be in the next bit. If anyone would kindly tell me how he would like to be portrayed?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Zega = Boy obsessed with bananas.

Showing 31-45 of 113