ForumsArt, Music, and WritingJezz's NES Story

113 19151
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I figured a lot of people know about the Neverending Story by now right?
Well its got along really well. We have so many different characters there now, its TOTALLY UNSANE!
I felt the need to write it as a story. This is my own feeble attempt at recording the goings on in the NES in a way that the few sane people here on AG can understand.
I hope this is at least a little accurate, I hope I portray each character as they wish to be seen and I hope both NESers and AGers alike will enjoy my writings.
Im fairly new to the creative writing business, so if you have problems with what ive written, say so. But nicely please

So without further ado...

"Our recent demeanours have caused much fuss in the NES."
Alt couldn't think of a way to decribe what has been happening recently. One massive ogre rampaging through the many rooms of the NES, declaring that hes &quotretty". One snake attempting to drag Mary back to the brink of sanity. One mysterious trio wishing to get their hands on Alt to put and end to him. This was all too much to explain rationally. The only explaination he could give was that it is all irrational. Totally unexplainable. Yet it was happening here and now and they had to deal with whatever was thrown at them as unsanely as possible.
Alt thought back to the early days of NES...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little introduction.
I'll get to writing more later. Havent got time right now.
Hopefully this shall be good! If I get anything wrong, point it out. Also if you dont want to be included in this story, please say.

• 113 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Heyy. C'mon guys. You know I don't mean you...
*pokes you's sniffling in the corner*

One of you two guys throw a random scene out there that I can write in my other thread?
I've got nothing to write. I need to take a break from my big story cuz i'll end up writing drabble.

Perhaps I could do a little story that you guys help make up?
Would be cool ^^

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

*Cups hands over mouth*

R-really? Cool. What did you have in mind?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Uuhhhrrmmm. I dunno.
Anything.
I'll try it.
(Post it in my other thread xD)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Pickleshack recently asked about this story; whether it will be continued and if all the important NES characters will finally get introduced.

Well would everyone like for it to be written again? I'll write about The Aftermath instead, first writing about the NES' downfall.

*starts producing list of important characters*

R4000
R4000
1,245 posts
Nomad

I thought it was a story about the NES console at first XD

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

Well I would certainly read it if you wrote it...as long as Pickle and Shack are "important characters" . Ha! I'd read it regardless Jess, write it!

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Hey, you know I'd like to see this continued, Jessikar! Considering I was never actually introduced in the first one. D:

But that doesn't matter, I'd read your work no matter what. ;D

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I did it! I read it all! And now I'm almost brain dead and need to be hooked up to a death-support system. But anywasy, its really, really, really good. Though some of Alts comments are a little...odd. Especially in the beggining.

Showing 106-113 of 113