ForumsArt, Music, and WritingJezz's NES Story

113 19152
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I figured a lot of people know about the Neverending Story by now right?
Well its got along really well. We have so many different characters there now, its TOTALLY UNSANE!
I felt the need to write it as a story. This is my own feeble attempt at recording the goings on in the NES in a way that the few sane people here on AG can understand.
I hope this is at least a little accurate, I hope I portray each character as they wish to be seen and I hope both NESers and AGers alike will enjoy my writings.
Im fairly new to the creative writing business, so if you have problems with what ive written, say so. But nicely please

So without further ado...

"Our recent demeanours have caused much fuss in the NES."
Alt couldn't think of a way to decribe what has been happening recently. One massive ogre rampaging through the many rooms of the NES, declaring that hes &quotretty". One snake attempting to drag Mary back to the brink of sanity. One mysterious trio wishing to get their hands on Alt to put and end to him. This was all too much to explain rationally. The only explaination he could give was that it is all irrational. Totally unexplainable. Yet it was happening here and now and they had to deal with whatever was thrown at them as unsanely as possible.
Alt thought back to the early days of NES...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little introduction.
I'll get to writing more later. Havent got time right now.
Hopefully this shall be good! If I get anything wrong, point it out. Also if you dont want to be included in this story, please say.

• 113 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Ahahh yes I sensed that from his random inputs about bananas ^^

Zega = Boy who has an alt-ego who is obsessed with boobies it seems.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

The NES Story is back up again! Can't wait for the next segment, jezz.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Uh Jezz, you saw that I left the NES for awhile. How are you going to portray that?

*looks forward to next segment*

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I re-read the thread and smiled the whole way... Until my cat jumped into my face > >

***bump***

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I read them.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I'm so sorry guys!
I've got exams allll this week. Please expect a new part at the weekend, I'll include a few more characters.
Perhaps if you read the first 20 odd pages of the NES you'll know who to expect.
I'm writing this in order, starting from when the NES was first made, and it's loosely based on the goings on in the NES.
I say loosely because I'll add some random parts in.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Right. Sorry. Another part. I hope you all haven't forgotten this thread xD

Next morning the sun rose bright and early, lighting up the dim blue sky with rays of orange. Alt cracked open an eye and groaned as the blinding light leaked through the curtains of his room. He got up and immediately tripped over a pizza box at the end of his bed. "Darn! I knew we shouldn't have partied until the early hours."
He remembered seeing numerous cans, pizza boxes and spilt popcorn strewn over the floor of the main cave and his room before dropping onto his bed and blacking out. He was far too tired to stay awake any longer. Now he shuffles over to Chill's bedroom, raps on the door and shouts for Chill to get his lazy ass out of bed.
"Mmhmm! Minute!" came the muffled reply...

~7 weeks later~
These 7 weeks were pretty much the same. There were new arrivals, parties, breakups and strange creatures emerging.
It was on this day that a few girls decided to join the NES.
The first girl knocked on the door rather timidly and Alt shouted, "Who is it?"
She looked at the second girl, eyes wide and whispered "What should I say?"
The other girl sighed. "Your name, perhaps?" She moved infront of the first and shouted "Well my names Skye. You gonna let us in?"
The girls heard bolts sliding back, lots of bolts sliding back. Then the door handle flicked down and the door swung open. Alt looked up and met a terrifying sight. This girl who had spoked was towering almost 4 feet over him, staring down with menacing red eyes and writhing hair. One snake from her head slipped down her shoulder to hiss in his face. She shifted her feet slightly and the snakes swayed with her. She looked rather taken back when she realised Alt was staring dumbfoundedly up at her. He hadn't even realised the little creature standing below him until she piped up "Er.. can we come in then?"
He then looked down and jumped back with a squeak. "You..your a.. a bird?"
"Well yes. That shouldn't really be a shock when you've just been staring at Skye..."
Alt gulped and stepped forward again. "Yes, your right. Well, come in" He gestured behind him.
Skye's eyes scanned the room behind him. She could make out a few figures dotted about. She was feeling rather overwhelmed, despite being a 9ft giant. Looking down at herself she let out a deep sigh and ran off round the side of the cave. Alt looked puzzled. He looked down at the girl/bird with a questioning look. The girl/bird looked back and smiled. "She needs to uh.. go change."

Sorry if it was rubbish. Another part'll be posted later.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

it's too bad the NES has more recently been filled with unstructured garbage... the last post is about raisins and blaming pazx. :/ Yeah, I don't get it either. anyway, I liked it Jezz. keep it up.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I know. Its rather annoying. Still...atleast we still post there xD

Stay tuned! Next segment in a few minutes!

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Very interesting, reading the NES from one person's perspective, rather than many. If I am included, please write me as the indecisive, slightly moronic, intelligent idiot that I am now, and not the unintelligent, extremely moronic idiot that I was in the beginning, please. Oh, and Frank. Don't forget Frank.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I am guessing that you will take out the strange random sane (SANE it sadly went uphill) pages

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

oh, Jezz, if I'm included, could you make a story about how I started as a person who was the unintelligent insane drivel like every other new NES member, and then blossomed into a valued member?

I realize that's not quite how it happened, but, Y'know. I like to be a part of things. ;D

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

MANTA YOU CAN"T ASK THAT. lying makes Jesus cry you horrible person <:'(

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

jezz could you explain this to me?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45