ForumsArt, Music, and WritingJezz's NES Story

113 19156
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I figured a lot of people know about the Neverending Story by now right?
Well its got along really well. We have so many different characters there now, its TOTALLY UNSANE!
I felt the need to write it as a story. This is my own feeble attempt at recording the goings on in the NES in a way that the few sane people here on AG can understand.
I hope this is at least a little accurate, I hope I portray each character as they wish to be seen and I hope both NESers and AGers alike will enjoy my writings.
Im fairly new to the creative writing business, so if you have problems with what ive written, say so. But nicely please

So without further ado...

"Our recent demeanours have caused much fuss in the NES."
Alt couldn't think of a way to decribe what has been happening recently. One massive ogre rampaging through the many rooms of the NES, declaring that hes &quotretty". One snake attempting to drag Mary back to the brink of sanity. One mysterious trio wishing to get their hands on Alt to put and end to him. This was all too much to explain rationally. The only explaination he could give was that it is all irrational. Totally unexplainable. Yet it was happening here and now and they had to deal with whatever was thrown at them as unsanely as possible.
Alt thought back to the early days of NES...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little introduction.
I'll get to writing more later. Havent got time right now.
Hopefully this shall be good! If I get anything wrong, point it out. Also if you dont want to be included in this story, please say.

• 113 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

*hands over glue*

Dan?! Eeewww...
Thanks for that o_0

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Give me a hand jezz!

I'm just scattering dust in the hot wind...

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

What do you mean post in it?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

uh... make up another character, then go to the NES and start talking like both yourself and the new character. just keep it structured, mmkay? just look at other peoples' posts. you'll get it

Nich! try this!
*throws welder's torch*
that work?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

No manta....and certainly not Luke's breath.

I can still bite, even in this state.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

*yipe*

I feel... threatened.... that wasn't a threat, was it? did I do something to bring a threat upon myself?

*eep*

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

*Walks in*

*Wonders when the next segment will come*

*walks out*

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

*walks in*

*trips*

*remains there until new segment comes out*

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I've been in here for awhile. I guess it'd be pretty hard for poor Jess to post a new segment, since the NES is dead now.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

*sits next to Manta*

Come on Jess...

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Still no updates? Mweh...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Well...Jess is rather busy with other stories....And she does have rl things to attend to....Sorry I reminded you of them Jess =/

So chill, let people have their time. Pressurising never works.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Thankyou Nacho!
I have got one to post though.
Manta, you can get out now :P
You too Pazx.

Recap from last time:
...Alt looked puzzled. He looked down at the girl/bird with a questioning look. The girl/bird looked back and smiled. "She needs to uh.. go change."...

Alt nodded in understanding, pretending to know what she was talking about and quickly asked the girl her name before pulling her inside.
"Jess. And before I leave you to guess, I'm a phoenix."
"Well yes. I guessed that. You're obviously not normal," Alt chuckled.
Jess' eyebrows furrowed, "Right well.. thanks..."
She then went off to meet and greet the other people or creatures in the room. She chatted to Mary and Pierce, Dragonball, Chill and Zega before approaching a shady figure in a badly lit corner of the cave. Typical, she thought, the scary ones are always in a dark scary corner. She shuffled closer, her talons scraping a little across the stone floor. She whispered, "Hello...?"
"Hello...", came the reply.
"I haven't met you yet, are you okay?" she asked, feeling a tad braver.
"No. Do I sound it?" snarled the voice.
"Oh, well whats wrong?" she insisted.
Instead of another reply, there came a low growling noise. It rippled through the gloom and she shivered at the sound. She stepped back and began to turn around when the voice sounded again.
"No wait. Don't go?" he questioned.
She warily continued turning back, intent on getting away when a thick, hairy hand shot into the light and grabbed her by the leg.
"I said don't go..."

Oooooo... bad....
Next one isn't written.
I can't even remember half of the NES hahaha.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Awww....great one Jess!

But it was a short one =[
I'll be waiting for the next one. Anxiously. In my dark corner.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Finally... I was getting thirsty.

Good one Jess, Can't wait for the next segment.

Showing 76-90 of 113