ForumsArt, Music, and WritingJezz's NES Story

113 19155
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I figured a lot of people know about the Neverending Story by now right?
Well its got along really well. We have so many different characters there now, its TOTALLY UNSANE!
I felt the need to write it as a story. This is my own feeble attempt at recording the goings on in the NES in a way that the few sane people here on AG can understand.
I hope this is at least a little accurate, I hope I portray each character as they wish to be seen and I hope both NESers and AGers alike will enjoy my writings.
Im fairly new to the creative writing business, so if you have problems with what ive written, say so. But nicely please

So without further ado...

"Our recent demeanours have caused much fuss in the NES."
Alt couldn't think of a way to decribe what has been happening recently. One massive ogre rampaging through the many rooms of the NES, declaring that hes &quotretty". One snake attempting to drag Mary back to the brink of sanity. One mysterious trio wishing to get their hands on Alt to put and end to him. This was all too much to explain rationally. The only explaination he could give was that it is all irrational. Totally unexplainable. Yet it was happening here and now and they had to deal with whatever was thrown at them as unsanely as possible.
Alt thought back to the early days of NES...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little introduction.
I'll get to writing more later. Havent got time right now.
Hopefully this shall be good! If I get anything wrong, point it out. Also if you dont want to be included in this story, please say.

• 113 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

You too Pazx.

Nah, I'm stuck in here, wanting to know who was in the corner.
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I would not blame jezz if she did not include me...but I would be happy if at least LUKE was mentioned... or not shut up no you shut up no you shut up! K <:X

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

shut up no you shut up no you shut up! K <:X

*sigh* That's exactly what killed the NES.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

*sigh* That's exactly what killed the NES.

I was kinda hoping Jess would only mention characters who can be considered 'valuable' to the NES...the original few who did have the unsanity streak that did not border the mental nut cases we saw later on >_>
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

the mental nut cases we saw later on

[selfconscious]that... doesn't include me... does it?[/selfconscious]
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I was kinda hoping Jess would only mention characters who can be considered 'valuable' to the NES...the original few who did have the unsanity streak that did not border the mental nut cases we saw later on >_>

Basically everyone in the Aftermath except *coughsamdawg*

I haven't said this already, strangly: Good job on that part! It's quite... A bit confusing, but cool!
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I was kinda hoping Jess would only mention characters who can be considered 'valuable' to the NES

I wouldn't be surprised or mad if I wasn't included.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Basically everyone in the Aftermath except

*Cough Zlith* *Cough* *hacking fit*

I wouldn't be surprised or mad if I wasn't included.

Sorry....but neither would I.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

*Cough Zlith* *Cough* *hacking fit*

He's not in the Aftermath unless Manta or I are being mean.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Basically everyone in the Aftermath except *coughsamdawg*

I didn't expect to be in there anyways.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Under that smiling face you're going 'RAAWR, PAZX! I SHALL COME UP WITH AN EVIL PLAN, TO KILL HER!!'

._.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Well, I like the Aftermath the way it is. All the original members except DB....

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

LOlololololloLOLolOLoloL everyone
I shall include eeevverryyyoonnee!
Just don't expect everyone to be portrayed nicely =]

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Just don't expect everyone to be portrayed nicely =]