ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2609418
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

I guess that makes it:

Bowie - 9
Bolan - 0

Let's see if Bowie can complete the sweep.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

[quote]Bowie is a musical god. Bolan is a musical dud. Really, there's nothing special about Marc Bolan. David Bowie, on the other hand, can crank out a great song on command. Marc Bolan couldn't crank out a great song if he wanted to./quote]
I call Bull-Sh*t, good sir!

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

LOL Fail post, this is what it should be.

Bowie is a musical god. Bolan is a musical dud. Really, there's nothing special about Marc Bolan. David Bowie, on the other hand, can crank out a great song on command. Marc Bolan couldn't crank out a great song if he wanted to.

I call Bull-Sh*t, good sir!
ei8ht
ei8ht
22 posts
Nomad

Aerosmith, because I never really got into Kiss.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

David Bowie, why was he macthed up with him?
Wasn't it obvious he'd sweep?

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Are you going to post the new battle anytime soon? It's been done for 2 days now.

Grac
Grac
3 posts
Nomad

budale

1,855 posts
Nomad

Where's the new battle. Oh I vote for linkin park!!!

Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

Hmm... You got a hard poll there... Kiss or Aerosmith...
I may have to go with AEROSMITH because I just know them better. I would rather vote Led Zeppelin or The Bealtes... (lol) But Aerosmith yes. I pick AEROSMITH OVER KISS!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Hmm... You got a hard poll there... Kiss or Aerosmith...

Too hard for you? Well, be glad that the "hard poll" has been over for months and now there's a new battle.
Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

DOH! I just have a hard choice between the two. Don't like either as much. Why is it so hard to make a new pool? Idea below...

The Beatles vs. AC/DC

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Sorry, I've been sick all week so my computer time has been real spotty, literally and figuratively. I'm back now... and here's your next battle..

Jimi Hendrix:
Purple Haze
Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
All Along The Watchtower

vs.

Stevie Ray Vaughan
Crossfire
Mary Had A Little Lamb
Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)

Two guitar gods battling it out for the Battle of the Bands crown. I have a feeling I know who's going to win, but I also have a feeling that I'm not going to agree with it, lol. Nevertheless, battle on my friends!

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

My vote goes to Jimi. I like his voice better and I just prefer the style of the band.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I vote Jimi Hendrix, because he could play guitar with his teeth and behind his back.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

Hendrix, huge influence on everything that has followed in Rock n' Roll music. Though SRV is a pure Electric Blues legend, so I gotta give him props as well.

Showing 2611-2625 of 4274