ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2608960
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I vote AC/DC. I like the older stuff with Bon Scott better than the newer stuff, but both are better than ZZ Top. Plus, almost every song by ZZ Top (with the exception of La Grange) Sound almost exactly the same.

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

AD/CD. I heard them and liked them. Didn't hear about ZZ Top.

Soundproof
Soundproof
63 posts
Nomad

AC/DC

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Plus, almost every song by ZZ Top (with the exception of La Grange) Sound almost exactly the same.

That's actually my one argument against AC/DC. Their stuff is great, but extremely consistent. Whereas I felt ZZ Top took more risks. In fact they took some heat for it somewhere in the 90's I believe. I should probably vote for AC/DC just because of the number of songs they have that I like as compared to ZZ Top, but I'm gonna play rebel here and vote for the two guys with beards playing with the guy named Beard.... ZZ Top.

AD/CD. I heard them and liked them. Didn't hear about ZZ Top.

Uh, never heard of AD/CD.. Seems like a weird argument to vote for a band cause you've heard of them, then misspell their name. Secondly, videos are provided so that you can "hear about" groups and make an informed decision. I believe the videos for this battle are on page 300. We do this thread to spur discussion and to spread music that you might not have heard, in order to expand your library. You may hate them, you may love them. But you should give them a chance either way. I'm not going to count this vote because the reasoning is shallow and ,no offense, lazy.

Soundproof, your vote doesn't count either because you need a valid reason. Your vote, in the eyes of the forums, constitutes spam.

This brings the total to:

AC DC - 5
ZZ Top - 1

Finally, a battle that's getting some action! Let's keep it going. We haven't had a battle go to 10 in a while. This one has a possibility.

Please suggest future battles and thoughts on my profile. Thanks!
AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

Waking The Cadaver, Job For A Cowboy, Carnifex, all good Deathcore/Grindcore bands. I'm into the heavier stuff.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

Waking The Cadaver, Job For A Cowboy, Carnifex, all good Deathcore/Grindcore bands. I'm into the heavier stuff.

Off-topic and nonsensical, much?!
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I think he means suggestions for other battles there chaotix567...

Let's keep this momentum going people!!! More voters equals more fun and excitement!!! =D

AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

Off-topic and nonsensical, much?!

I forgot to read the beginning so I didn't know we had to choose between two bands, so I stated some ones that I liked. Sorry, it was my fault I didn't read the beginning.
gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/5655968/eminemgood-or-bad-rapper

check it out

gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

sorry wrong link above

check this out

gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

if it doesnt work this time i wont try again

gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@ AboutAPlaneCrash : that's ok... now have a go at a vote for one of the bands...

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Ok, just a reminder of the current score and battle..

AC DC - 5
ZZ Top - 1

on a related note, go to youtube and check out the drummer on this video..

Watch The Drummer

it's related cause the band in the video is doing ZZ Top's Sharp Dressed Man. That drummer is just wild!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

LOL He's good... maaaaaaannnnn, he's gooooood! Hahahaaa =D

But I have a feeling that, next to this 'job', he's normally playing in one of those marching bands they love in America... =P

But... he's gooood...

Showing 2926-2940 of 4274