ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2608951
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

I vote for the Stones. I still find it hard to sit still when I hear something old or something fairly recent of theirs.
With Led Zeppelin, I just want to go to sleep. No offense but, yawn, I've...just, heard it all.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Some early votes give Led Zeppelin the lead by a score of:

Led Zeppelin - 2
Rolling Stones - 1

Thanks for the votes, and keep them coming.. Starting to see some revitalization in this thread. Very Cool!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Hey ilberic... no harm, no foul! And no problem either... =P

Let's see... I'd have to vote for Led Zeppelin!!!

Allthough I like the Stones, they somehow never got 'under my skin' with their music... =P
It's good solid music, but not exceptionally great in my opinion!

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

And I'll cast my vote for The Rolling Stones.. my overall opinion is that Led Zeppelin was an important group, but nonetheless not a group that I'd go out of my way to listen to. The Rolling Stones on the other hand have one of my favorite songs in Sympathy For The Devil.. plus they have quite a few other ones I like to hear pretty often.

Current Score -

Led Zeppelin - 3
Rolling Stones - 2

Keep 'em coming! Suggestions always welcome on my profile.

noshouting
noshouting
23 posts
Nomad

I'm in the middle of choosing Journey and Aerosmith. Why? I mean, listen to their songs man! CLASSICS, dude! Ultimately priceless hits!

I really like Bon Jovi too. Since he's also got hits that live on till now. He's also a very talented CLASSIC ROCK singer!

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

I'm in the middle of choosing Journey and Aerosmith. Why? I mean, listen to their songs man! CLASSICS, dude! Ultimately priceless hits!
I really like Bon Jovi too. Since he's also got hits that live on till now. He's also a very talented CLASSIC ROCK singer!

I'm sorry Noshouting, and I hate to be the one to ask you this but did you have more than one page open at the time you posted this comment on this thread, Battle of the Bands?

We're currently voting between Led Zepplin and The Rolling Stones

Now, as for your post, Bon Jovi has nothing to do with, nor has nothing in common with either Journey or Aerosmith.o_O
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I'll vote for Zeppelin, mostly cuz I don't listen very much to the Stones (though they have some pretty cool songs). But also because I think Led Zeppelin has a quite unique style

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

That makes the score:

Led Zeppelin - 4
Rolling Stones - 2

Thanks for the votes and for keeping the voters in line, lol. Suggestions always welcome on my profile.

Motorheadbanger
Motorheadbanger
279 posts
Nomad

Kiss, their music is heavier than Aerosmith, also because I,ve listened to more Kiss.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Spoken like a true Lemmyholic... Uh, if I can bring you back to your senses, the current battle is listed above, lol. Please feel free to revote. From now on, I suggest you check to make sure you have read the last page(s) before posting on a thread..

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

The rolling stones are a great band, but I personally prefer Led Zeppelin, therefore I will vote Led Zeppelin.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

And with that, the score becomes:

Led Zeppelin - 5
Rolling Stones - 2

Getting to be a comfortable lead for Zeppelin... do the Stones have a chance?

Smithrope94
Smithrope94
1 posts
Nomad

these are both great bands, but i think that led zeppelin is much better than the rolling stones

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Looks like the voting has picked up again for this thread! EEEE-XCEL-LENT!!! *plays air guitar* =P

Wonder who will be victorious in the end... *scratches chin*

All options are still open here...

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I vote Rolling Stones because ive heard more songs by them than Led Zeppelin and the ones i have heard are pretty good.

Showing 2956-2970 of 4274