ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2608930
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

DON'T LET THIS DIE!!! This is one of the longest running threads on AG, we need votes!!

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Nine Inch Nails should win by a landslide. So why are they losing? Trent Reznor is one of the best multi-instrumentalists of recent times, and NIN's rhythyms and beats are nothing short of masterpieces.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

RAMMSTEINNNNNNNNNNNN

I like Nine Inch Nails but Rammstein is more badass

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

The only thing I wish from them is that they had more english lyrics.

Nah I hate their English songs. I don't care what their raging about, the music is awesome.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

And some new votes kicked in... Nine Inch Nails is closing again on Rammstein! =D

New updated score shows:

Rammstein - 7
Nine Inch Nails - 4

Waluigi is right, WE NEED VOTERS!!! Don't let this thread die out people...

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Yhea. We have less than 19 voters, so come on and vote!!!

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Vote, pleeeeeeeeeeeease, or one of the oldest threads shall die.

PROBOPASS
PROBOPASS
100 posts
Nomad

i think we need new battle

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Rammstein ofcourse!

No it won't die!

Though I'm not really into either.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Rammstein. Because they don't sing in English, so I don't have to listen to the lyrics.

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Rammstein - 9
Nine Inch Nails - 4

I think we can end on that.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Note : only the moderators are allowed to run this thread. All help from users is much appreciated, but leave the accepting and counting of votes to them... Don't start randomly posting score counts, this to keep the rules clear for new people visiting and/or participating in this thread, ok? =)

---

I'll count Ernie15's vote for having reasoning, but I'm sorry for Healmeal... because he failed to state a proper reasoning his vote will not be included in the statistics... :S

Updated score is now :

Rammstein - 8
Nine Inch Nails - 4

I haven't heard anything from ilberic or Pixie since some time, so I'll check with them on what they want to do...

If they stay quiet after my comment to them, I'll post a new battle for this thread, ok?
Just hang in there a little while longer, I promise there will be a new battle soon!

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Hey all, I apologize, but a storm knocked out my internet connection for 6 days. I should be back up and running now, but I have a lot of catching up to do. If MrDayCee or Pixie wants to put up a new battle while i'm catching up, that's fine with me. I'll get caught up and get this thread rolling..

Thanks for your patience.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

but I'm sorry for Healmeal... because he failed to state a proper reasoning his vote will not be included in the statistics... :S

Don't feel sorry for me... I hate it when people do so. I didn't came up with my reason... To give it right now, my reason is that I like Rammstein's music better. Pretty much better melody for me.
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Hey...peace and love Healmeal. Everyone wants to have fun. Just vote and give a good reason bro.

Showing 3016-3030 of 4274