ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2608846
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
myspace1
myspace1
31 posts
Nomad

i think Aerosmith,is cool and everyone should be proud for their actions because they put their efforts on it.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

i think Aerosmith,is cool and everyone should be proud for their actions because they put their efforts on it.

If you had only put your efforts into looking at the thread and seeing that you were not on the right battle, then your vote would have counted. Please feel free to revote for the current battle.

waluigi's vote starts the battle and makes the score:

Rush - 1
Triumph - 0

Suggestions and comments on this thread always welcome on my profile. Thanks!
Black008
Black008
16 posts
Nomad

Kiss is much better,I don't like Aerosmith

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Kiss is much better,I don't like Aerosmith

Why is it that when I see the last post on this thread is by a user I've never seen before, they never post their answer for the correct battle?

I vote for Rush, because they have at least one song that I actually like.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Sorry Triumph, you never had a chance. Rush all the way. A career over 30 years and they are still rocking. Not to mention their phenomenal skill with their instruments and the progressive and controversial subjects covered by their songs. There are few bands that can honestly say they are better than Rush

The904
The904
75 posts
Nomad

Rush of course. Triumph is... icky haha. I dont like them.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

"You like rush?"
"Rush is the greatest band of all time!"
"Yea, how about of all time?"
"...What?"

RUSH FTW!!!!!!
Tom Sawyer will take teh Spirit of the radio to the trees to be basked in the limelight!

pmalan
pmalan
207 posts
Nomad

Rush, for sure. All the members of the band can play every instrument you want to hear! Haha also, Rush have one of the greatest drummers in the whole world, and since I'm a drummer, I kinda 'venerate' the "Drummer's Gods", and Neil Pert is one of them.

commander22
commander22
6 posts
Nomad

[i] i want kiss to win Click the centre of the hamster wheel!

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

The score is going about how I figured it would go..

Rush - 6
Triumph - 0

Nice spurt of voting here, could make for a quick battle. I'll reserve my vote for a bump, should one be necessary. I know MrDayCee wants to vote for Triumph, but alas he is on vacation. I have a feeling that this battle won't last until he gets back.

As always, suggestions are always welcome on my profile. Thanks!

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Rush because i think they they have better music and i like it more.

Rush-7
Triumph-0

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Rush is going to sweep.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Rush just might sweep, as I would have predicted. However, as Linkin Park nearly did, Triumph still has some room for a comeback. Hopefully they can make it a little interesting before we call the battle..

Rush - 7
Triumph - 0

I have a couple of battles lined up, but am always willing to listen to more suggestions.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

I see the voting has come to a screeching halt. That's good though, cause I was starting to get excited with all the activity here. I like a more mundane life. I'm kidding of course, and incidently looking for a different-than-normal type bump.

I see I haven't voted, so I'll do that now.

I must confess that I think I've heard of Triumph, but know nothing of their library. In listening to the bands I find them pretty similar. I'll vote for Triumph. I'll vote for them because I love an underdog. Mainly though I think that the few hits that I know by Rush have pretty much bored me at this point. And while Triumph has the same type of sound, at least from the clips I listened to, I don't know anything by them. Therefore they aren't boring to me yet.

Rush - 7
Triumph - 1

Let's see some more votes.. we had 18 in the last battle, only 8 in this one so far. I know there are voters out there, let's see them in here

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

Kiss

Showing 3076-3090 of 4274