ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2608730
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
Greybox
Greybox
53 posts
Nomad

Sorry i misread you post again, i will suggest it on your profile, ignore the comment above.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Ok, the current battle is still between the Bangles & the Go-Go's with the current score:

Bangles - 4
Go-Go's - 2

Not very many votes considering the amount we've had lately. I'm gonna let this one go a little bit longer and see if we can scare up a few more votes. I have 3 or 4 suggestions for upcoming battles, but am always willing to entertain some more. As always, suggest them on my profile. Thanks!

Strength
Strength
187 posts
Nomad

I've never heard of the Bangles, so I'm gonna go with the Go-Go's. :O

heavydutyassault
heavydutyassault
123 posts
Nomad

3 days grace

shadowfyre541
shadowfyre541
61 posts
Peasant

@heavydutyassault That isn't the current battle, right now the battle is between The Bangles and The Go-Go's.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@ Strenght : you can have a look in the OP about this battle, I believe it's two pages before this one, and have a look at the links with songs provided! =D
We'll wait with counting your vote untill you've seen them and have a true opinion, ok?

@ heavydutyassault : shadowfyre541 is correct... sorry...

I'm going to give my personal vote to The Bangles! I pretty much grew up having a crush on Susanna Hoffs, those eyes... *dreams away*

-SNAP!-

Huh... what?... who... oh... sorry! LOL Anyway, their music is a wide variety of sorts, from Eternal Flame to Manic Monday and Walk Like An Egyptian! I like that in a band! =D
What I've heard so far from the Go-Go's... I can't say I'm impressed so far, but hey, there's still time...

With my vote in, the score shows:

Bangles - 5
Go-Go's - 2

VOTE PEOPLE VOTE!!! =D

SeaTurtle
SeaTurtle
116 posts
Nomad

I think people are getting bored of this topic, maybe it's time for a new battle ??? just a thought. Btw I already voted bangles.

Greybox
Greybox
53 posts
Nomad

After listening to both carefully I have decieded The Bangles. I really can't give you a great reason because to be honest I hate them both

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@ SeaTurtle : ilberic will be posting a new battle soon like he stated in a previous post!
Patience...

@ Greybox : If you don't prefer one of the bands in this battle, then I don't think you should vote for either of the bands... I'll let ilberic decide wether to count your vote or not... :S

For now the score still shows:

Bangles - 5
Go-Go's - 2

Voters are still much appreciated for their participation!

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Um...Go-Go's. They have a few pretty good songs, plus, I absolutely dread "Walk Like An Egyptian". So, there's my vote. Pity all of you people trying to change this battle, if you haven't heard any of their songs, click on the links, how many times do I have to say it!

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

The Go-Go's. I prefer them to The Bangles. "Our Lips Are Sealed" is way better than "Walk Like An Egyptian". And unlike The Bangles, I actually like some of their songs.

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

THE GO- GO'S

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

kiss cause they have more talent

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Derek you missed out oon that one. The current battle is listed above.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Come on people, its just waiting for you.

Showing 3136-3150 of 4274