ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2607007
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

slipknot is more skillful in their ability to play, their songs are better and also i prefer their sense of 'roughness' than FFDP.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

FFDP-6

Shouldn't that be 7 with Goumas's vote?
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Sorry bout that. Wasn't thinking there.

Corrected update with 20% Goumas and numino votes!
slipknot: 6
FFDP: 7

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Too lazy to provide details so I'll summarize thusly:

FFDP = Crap
Slipknot = NotQuiteCrap

Ergo:

My vote is for Slipknot

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@ MRWalker82 : ...that's REAL THIN reasoning on your behalf there! It barely makes the standard for voting with reasoning, but it's a hypothesis that stands without doubt... let's just say I have a feeling you merely enjoyed making this battle a tie again... *grin*

I will allow the vote, but waluigi has the last saying in this matter, so your vote hangs by his mercy... =)

Score count for now in this battle :

Current 'BotB' battle :

7 - Slipknot
7 - Five Finger Death Punch

So... it's a tie... I'm a bit eager to find out who will be the winner of this battle, aren't you?! =D

So, state your votes with reasoning and bring this battle to it's end! Then the next will commence...
Come on people, VOTE!!!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

What a nuisance that both bands are tied. What are the odds that our dead Forums have more voters?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Those are very slim... and there's no way to influence them...

...or is there? *creepy sounds* (O.o)

I guess the only thing to do is trying to persuade more users to visit and vote in these competitions!

For now... this battle is a 'status quo' without a solution. =)

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

O.o can i vote again???? 0.o i'm going crazy.... o.O

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

+1.. fo SLIPKNOT

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

@Brenden

Vote isn't going to be counted unless you give a reasonable explanation as to why you voted for your choice.

O.o can i vote again???? 0.o i'm going crazy.... o.O

Nope.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@ Schmiddy1234 : Why do you want to vote again? First of all... voted means voted! But that still raises the question, 'why?'... I'm sure you had a look at the example videos provided? (there were, if I'm not mistaken) So, base your vote on them! =)

@ CommanderBrenden : Like Nichodemus said... no reasoning = vote not counted... state a reasoning for your vote and we'll add a +1 for Slipknot for you! Easy as pie...

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

+1.. fo SLIPKNOT

Sigh...At least its better than those people who still vote for the Aerosmith/ KISS battle from three years back.

Lets keep the votes coming people. And I'm always open to battle suggestions (please put them on my profile). I think I've got an idea for the next battle already that I dug out from deep in the archives of my profile comments.
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Dadada! the metal head who requested this battle is here! and this choice is actually really hard
FFDP has Under and Over it which is realy awsome. But im gonna go with Slipknot. I remember the first time i listened to Phychosocial... F***ing awsome!
Maggots prevail!

Now to nichodemus... Slipknot is metal are you deph (lol did i mispell that :P) it sounds nothing like Emo? This is Emo and i still like it. I f***ing hate it when people bash emo!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Er what....I dont think I even came close to saying Slipknot is of the Emo genre. I know my music genres.

And no I'm not deaf.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Oh I see why you think so. When I mentioned Emo kids, I meant your average angsty, rebellious teenager. NOT the genre.

Showing 3706-3720 of 4274