ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2606981
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@ schmiddy1234 : Like nichodemus said, you should really have a look at the GWAR example videos to make a fair comparison there schmiddy... that's all I'm saying, but you're free to not look at them of course!

@ nichodemus : LOL I just saw that the comment was directed at Schmiddy, instead of me! I assumed you wanted me to post example videos... sorry! =)

Anyone voting at the moment?! It's a bit quiet here... VOTE PEOPLE!!!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Way to go for reading AG posts in, assuming, your restaurant!

Time to pull out that list of frequent voters you had now.....

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

see here is the difference between the two.

GWAR does all the things that they do as a gag. because it is funny, and that is what they are trying to do is be funny.

rammstein just does it because thats what they do. they are stupid. they dont do it to be funny and its the worst act ever. especially the whole, &quotull out a fake penis and splooj all over the place" act

my vote is for GWAR

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@ nichodemus : I turned off that webcam directed at me you were hogging dude... so now I can write my posts with some peace and quiet! Hahaa... =P

And I guess the time is approaching to digg up some frequent voters and have them wake up and smell the... METAL! =D

@ delossantosj : Heyheyheeyyy! The man is BACK! YUZ! And I was waiting for a certain person to debunk the whole 'Rammstein popularity thingy' here a bit! And so he did... =)
Thanx for the vote!!

Score count shows:

Current 'BotB' Battle :

1 - GWAR
5 - RAMMSTEIN

I hope some more votes come in on their own while I'm looking through the papers (yes, I'm old skool at times) to find the FBV list now... VOTE PEOPLE!!! =D

scruffyninja
scruffyninja
13 posts
Blacksmith

No contest for me - sawe Rammstein live last year, absolutely best gig ive ever been too. Mein Teil, the gimp in a pot with flame throwers. How could you possibly need anything else from a band.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

LOL I know what you mean scruffyninja! I've seen them perform live three times already and Rammstein never seems to make me feel bored at all! =D

Allthough I should probably attend a GWAR concert to make it a really objective comparison between the two... now I'm a little biased in all honesty! =/

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I think he meant he's voting for Rammstein.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I think he meant he's voting for Rammstein.

LOL I got that there nichodemus...

I was only holding out on making yet another score count within a distance of 3-4 posts...

I'll add up some more, once some more voted have been posted! Or waluigi has te beat me to it... *grin* =P
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

No point in making a score update yet. And whenever I feel we need one, you beat me to it -_-

and on that note, Taquitos.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

LOL Sorry about that waluigi. I guess my fatherly instincts kick in whenever I visit the thread and I feel it really needs a boost or a score count! Can't help myself with that... *cough* (o.O)

Ahm... Taquitos?! Whazztha?! I'll Google it...

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Oh spam...

Rammstein, by the way.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

OMG!!! rammstein is just killin it here! XD

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

RAMMSTEIN!

Their songs are good, hevy vocals and great guitar. Nice group.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@ waluigi : "Taquitos" huh? Ok... on another note... "Whopper" for you! =P

@ devoidless : Never ever thought I would say this to a moderator, but... sorry, no reasoning added means that your vote is not counted, as stated in the OP!
*ducks under the table and shivers*
Don'thurtmekay?! (o.O)

@ Schmiddy1234 : Seems like it, yes! However, I somehow get the feeling that many of the voters (not directed at you personally Schmiddy) don't look at the GWAR videos and simply vote for Rammstein... hmmm... =/

Score roundup shows :

Current 'BotB' Battle :

1 - GWAR
7 - RAMMSTEIN

Seems like I've beaten you to the punch again there waluigi! Com'on man... saddle up! Let's pump some life into this great thread!

Voters wanted!! =D

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I've got to go with Rammstein,one of my favorite German bands and my favorite heavy metal band!!!

Showing 3751-3765 of 4274