ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 60702
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

U could explain this better for me tho?

Sure. Basically what that disease does, is take the color out of your skin. Usually it's only in small patches here and there, but in his case it was his entire body. Here's an article about it.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

He had vitiligo. It's a disease that kills the cells carrying melanin.

What mealanin? And what does have to do with vitligo?
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

he said he had a skin disease, i don't believ it was any surgery of him bleachin him self, he wouldn't bleach him sel so white if that was the case.

but it "dosent matter if your black or white" he'll always be the king of pop.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

Sure. Basically what that disease does, is take the color out of your skin. Usually it's only in small patches here and there, but in his case it was his entire body. Here's an article about it.

Dam.... All this time i thought he waz doin something stupid to himself. But it waz actually not his fault that he became white, rite
And why did he do that thing to his nose?

But yea micheal jackson used to be awesome till he did that molestation issue. I think he did it, but like i said, no one can prove it and now only god could judge him.

Lunarjax
Lunarjax
39 posts
Peasant

The fact he admitted to inviting young children into sleeping in his bed and that he thought that behaviour was totally normal. That's enough justification for me, even if it wasn't enough for the *cough*incorruptible*cough* American judicial system.

Are you serious??? There are many people in the world who suffer from disorders that cause them to act like a child or mentally they never move past a certain age. If you had someone in your family who suffered from an ailment like this you would not be so ignorant to the fact that maybe Michael did not know the difference between what society deems as wrong.

So I guess when you go camping and have to share a tent with a boy that automatically makes you a molester, or when you can only afford to book so many hotel rooms and the little girls sleep with mom and the little boys sleep with dad... That must make them molesters too, right?

I ticks me off how ignorant people are these days and how quick they are to label or judge someone based on what little lack of knowledge on the actual subject that they have. I can guarantee that most the people flaming Michael did not watch the court case and do not really know the facts that both sides presented in the case.

But hey... Everyones an expert these days... right?
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

maybe Michael did not know the difference between what society deems as wrong.

If he didn;t know the differnce between right and wrong and has a childs mind etc. then there should have beenan "adult" around to tell him what to do and what not to do. If he acted like a child surely he should be treated as such and given the help he needed i.e. not letting kids sleep in a bed with him. He may not have thought it was wrong but the people around him should have stepped in. Then again I don;t think there would be many people volunteering for that job.

Oh well hopefully it is over now and he can rest in peace. (and let others worry about this stuff)
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

michael enjoyed life, he must have loved his child hood, he liked hanging out with little kids but he wasn't some messed up pedo like most people that lure little kids into their home. he just loved being a kid and he wanted to live like that if he could.

he also treates his children like royalty. lucky kids.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

And why did he do that thing to his nose?

That was partially his fault. He kept on making it slimmer and slimmer, it went fine for awhile. But then one time when he went to get more plastic surgery the guy messed it up, so that's why it looked weird for awhile.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

That was partially his fault. He kept on making it slimmer and slimmer, it went fine for awhile. But then one time when he went to get more plastic surgery the guy messed it up, so that's why it looked weird for awhile.

well maybe you would make it slimmer, if your father called you big nose as a nickname.

Kev Jumba
explains the 3 main reasons why people hate Michael Jackson. He counters them cleanly.

Shows that even in death Michael Jackson is worth millions and people do miss him.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

What mealanin? And what does have to do with vitligo?

it was skin cancer.
Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

he was already dead when they picked him up to the hospital i really do miss him.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

well maybe you would make it slimmer, if your father called you big nose as a nickname.

I'm not saying that he didn't have a reason to do it, just that he caused it in part by continuing the have the surgery.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I'm not saying that he didn't have a reason to do it, just that he caused it in part by continuing the have the surgery.

because of the fact that he also broke his nose numerous times when performing the best dance moves of the century.
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

because of the fact that he also broke his nose numerous times when performing the best dance moves of the century.

You're right there, lol. But look, I'm not trying to prove he was a weirdo. I think he was a great guy, and it sucks that people didn't learn about him before accusing him of doing stupid things. I'm just saying that unlike his disease, the nose was partially because of him. I don't have anything against his plastic surgery, I just wanted that guy to do it wasn't natural or something.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

right, Im glad people can see past accusations on shaky grounds and see that he was a great man.

Showing 196-210 of 310