ForumsThe Tavern[old] last person on earth

121 20121
drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

what if you were the last person on earth? where would you go? what would you eat? where would you sleep?

I would go to the movies and eat tons of popcorn and watch free movies?

• 121 Replies
Joey6855
Joey6855
197 posts
Nomad

i'd probably attempt to climb a mountian but id die in process so thatd be good, i wouldn't be alone anymore.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Id probably find a way to turn myself into like a cheetah or something and understand their languange and just be an animal for the rest of my life

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

wtf is with everone getting powers.......I want some *Cries*

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

Since half the world is obese or fat in some way, we would probably only make it a month, simply due to fat and laziness, we would be too used to modern society doing things for us, eventually television would stop, lights would go out, animals would move in, the buildings we know and love would crumble, dams break apart. If you made it for longer than a month you would probably lost all of your weight and maybe even become feral. So if you were to find another feral human you would mate (in a feral sense it wouldnt be called sex) and restart the human race, only a smarter human race

You're completely, utterly, insane... How long do you think buildings take to crumble? Do all the plants start taking anabolic steroids as soon as the people die out and then engulf and crumble apart the buildings in days? I really doubt it would take a month to become feral too. As for no power as long as there are petrol stations to rob you can use generators. And as for mating, it still would be called sex. Also, there wouldn't be another feral human because you were the last person alive in this scenario.

In closing, you're insane.
drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

hes got a point

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

i would walk naked in the streets lolz

Lea995
Lea995
15 posts
Nomad

i would die virgin
(NOOOOOOOO!!!! XS XS XS)

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

i would die virgin
(NOOOOOOOO!!!! XS XS XS)
That was just sad...

I would take over the world and press all those flashy buttons in the U.S. command place.
hylian726
hylian726
281 posts
Nomad

would there still be animals?

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

I would fornicate with dead bodies.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Need posting picture for that with the hope that this might be useful.
http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv296/goumas13/200px-Archbishop_Ieronimos_of_Greec.jpg

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

You know what, just for effing saying Im insane its offensive and I think Im going to mention something to one of the mods, also buildings and dams cant hold forever, I never said they'd fall in that month....but seriously if Im insane your a >INSERT CURSE HERE<

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I would also like to justify that with a >INSERT REPLY HERE<

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

If you did that the universe would explode. LOL!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

If I was the last person on Earth? I'll probably just finish my poem, have one last look at my home, everything I hold dear and my school. Then I'll play all the songs I have ever liked....before committing suicide. I can't leave in a world by myself.

Showing 31-45 of 121