ForumsThe Tavern[old] last person on earth

121 20128
drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

what if you were the last person on earth? where would you go? what would you eat? where would you sleep?

I would go to the movies and eat tons of popcorn and watch free movies?

• 121 Replies
drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

that was toching

not

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

I watched a documentary on the History Channel called Life After People. Believe it or not, Dams and Buildings crumbled within a month or two. Plants expand rapidly without humans you know.

As for me, I'd probably start hunting game and live in a massive national park, away from anything that humans have made so that I don't get homesick. Then I'd just continue to live in the forest and learn how to survive on my own and do what the Neanderthals did. If I followed their footsteps correctly, I should have a civilisation built up in a million years or so.

Or I'd be dead. Either way is fine with me.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

If I was the last person on Earth? I'll probably just finish my poem, have one last look at my home, everything I hold dear and my school. Then I'll play all the songs I have ever liked....before committing suicide. I can't leave in a world by myself

u sound kinda gay in that...
Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

ou know what, just for effing saying Im insane its offensive and I think Im going to mention something to one of the mods, also buildings and dams cant hold forever, I never said they'd fall in that month....but seriously if Im insane your a >INSERT CURSE HERE<

I think you need to harden up just a touch dude... Seriously.
Ceterus
Ceterus
7 posts
Nomad

fight of the mutants, zombies, or whatever else will come after me 0_0

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

u sound kinda gay in that...

It's called melancholy and loneliness. I place alot of importance on human relations.
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

It's called melancholy and loneliness. I place alot of importance on human relations.

it still sounds like ur gay
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Well, I don't want to start an argument, but sensitivity has always been part of me. And I'm 100% straight, though doubtless, what I say can still be false, given the fact you can lie on the Net.
Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

Alot of people have theorised that homophobia is a viel of over compensation that closet gays use. So I suppose you sound a little gay right now.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Well ultimate, the mods do allow a little off track chat before swopping in.

Moving on....yeah I'll be so depressed I won't want to live anymore.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I would invent a humanoid man and woman to repopulate the world. Ew but oh well.

And everyone shut up about the argument because nich doesn't sound gay! And don't you dare try and accuse me now!

Ricoswaba
Ricoswaba
22 posts
Nomad

shoot stuff

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I would read books on animals then become king of all creatures because no humans could oppose me cause they would all be dead.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

shoot stuff

Could you tell us a bit more please? That post would be considered spam :/
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I watched a documentary on the History Channel called Life After People. Believe it or not, Dams and Buildings crumbled within a month or two. Plants expand rapidly without humans you know.

Yep, that was a good show. Your power would be out within a day or two.
Showing 46-60 of 121