ForumsThe Tavern[old] last person on earth

121 20125
drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

what if you were the last person on earth? where would you go? what would you eat? where would you sleep?

I would go to the movies and eat tons of popcorn and watch free movies?

• 121 Replies
drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

what zombies you ae just the last human on earth and animals no zombies

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

That would be a lot of fun, probably get kind of depressing thinking about the fact that once you're gone it's over though. Hopefully there wouldn't be corpses all over, that would be disturbing.

drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

that would be a good idea

yetsumari
yetsumari
82 posts
Nomad

kill myself almost instantly.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I would go to Australia, but that would stink too, cause then I'll be like ZOMG there's no people around, and I'm used to hearing a lot of people talk at once. Sooooooo, yea. Plus I've never even had a girlfriend yet, and I'm 14, so that would be bad too

jumanjaz
jumanjaz
245 posts
Nomad

I will enjoy eating for the last day on earth.

TexanProvo
TexanProvo
408 posts
Nomad

I'd borrow a tank and ride over to Area 51 and mess about with the under development spy planes, or maybe just a fighter jet. Then probably drift across the nations and start to loose my sanity.

the__vampire
the__vampire
181 posts
Nomad

shady there is a problem with your gamestop idea.

who is powereing your game system??

and after a while people there would be no gas or any other stuff u take for granted

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

You basically copied me on my thread last day on earth lol.

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

I think I'd kill myself in the most epic way possible. Or go and live with the animals and change my name to Dr. Doolittle

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I don't want to be the last person on earth, but if I was, I would see places which I wanted to see and then I would wait to die.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I dunno... Enjoy myself to the fullest until i die of loneliness and depression, Besides i probably wouldn't last 1 minute since I'm used to have people around me all the time.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Since half the world is obese or fat in some way, we would probably only make it a month, simply due to fat and laziness, we would be too used to modern society doing things for us, eventually television would stop, lights would go out, animals would move in, the buildings we know and love would crumble, dams break apart. If you made it for longer than a month you would probably lost all of your weight and maybe even become feral. So if you were to find another feral human you would mate (in a feral sense it wouldnt be called sex) and restart the human race, only a smarter human race

gunner87
gunner87
121 posts
Nomad

I would travel all over the U.S. and then get a plane and jump out, that would be fun for a short time lol..

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

So you will magically learn how to pilot a plane, and do you mean skydive or fall to your death, If skydiving you and your magical powers would need a few more planes, If falling to your death oh well

Showing 16-30 of 121