The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[dup] Reasons why the wii sucks.

81 18885
zsadist16
zsadist16
12 posts
Nomad

My Brother is convinced that the wii is the best system out there...

i know the many reasons why it sucks but need to hear them and see them too...

i'll take reasons why its good in interests of fairness...

please post here...

• 81 Replies
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Sony and Microsoft are copying Nintendo with
those motion censers because they finally
realised Wii is so muck better

zsadist16. since you like 360 watch This

darkstar0500
darkstar0500
18 posts
Nomad

cartoon games,(sponge bob, pokemon that kind of stuff) not HD, conrolers brake as fast as guitar hero conrolers (probley because my friends always throws it at the wall trying to laso a cow) and all of thrie first persone shooters suck, exsept for the metroid one, best game they make exsept for SMB

darkstar0500
darkstar0500
18 posts
Nomad

Stop [b]HATE THREADS!

josh1k1ss
josh1k1ss
2 posts
Nomad

it sucks because all the games are only good for more then two players.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

It sucks because you exercise. I only play video games to get away from my exercise program.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

My opinion is that the controller is very bad and the games are so fake, I have played the tennis game and I have to say that is not tennis.

LittleDarkOne
LittleDarkOne
2 posts
Nomad

Anyone that says it sucks in a complete tool for modern gaming.

tircom
tircom
67 posts
Nomad

it has many reasons it sucks but mostly its awsome
if you get some points for it its almost has good has the xbox360 but it is defenetely not the best system but its not the worst it could be much better if most developers didnt thinked it is for kids for kinds there is the nntendo dsi it has alot of great games like deadly creatures and super mario galaxy but it could have more ok ok the comands are weird for most games but when you get used to the comando you have no problems at all also it is about to be the system whit more boxing games ever
the comandos are really good for boxing
so think whatever u want but as for me it is one of the best but defenetely not the best

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

It bugs me that when a game comes out for all 3 systems, the one for the Wii ends up being worse. Nonetheless, It works better for us middle-class families who can afford a $250 hunk of plastic as compared to a $500 hunk of plastic (Excuse me if I got the price wrong, I don't keep up with them much).

Still, This is a hate thread. If you're going to say something sucks, give us proof first. Even if the wii does have some suckish features, It has plenty of non-suckish features, including the several games that are awesome but limited to the Wii, the multitude of family-friendly games, the games that get you exercising (Debatable), the list goes on, but you get the point- unless you're a troll. If you're a troll, go away.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Nintendo in itself is mostly for people under the age of 13.
So, if you like those first person shooters, leave out the complaints about the Wii. I like it. Others do too.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

i remember a friend told me you had an 8 digit combination for an account name

this thread is to look at all the negative aspects of this console so that the creator bro will think twice

hate is an opinion, so this is not a hate thread unless you think it is

Newbie055
Newbie055
49 posts
Peasant

Prime example of the reoccuring video game wars. Each system has its own library of reasons contributing to why they suck or rock. Psychoace states a good point. Can't wait for the new Metroid title to be released.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

I agree with firetail, if you're under 13 you'll probably like the wii. I probably would have liked it when I was a kid. But if you're 13 or older(give or take a few years, depending on how sheltered you are) you'll prefer a real gaming console.

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

cartoon games,(sponge bob, pokemon that kind of stuff) not HD, conrolers brake as fast as guitar hero conrolers (probley because my friends always throws it at the wall trying to laso a cow) and all of thrie first persone shooters suck, exsept for the metroid one, best game they make exsept for SMB

lol. Every console has sponge bob or the latest lego whatever or movie title, so laying that aspect totally on Nintendo is wrong. If your calling it childish then why are you playing video games aren't they childish? Don't real men have jobs and don't bother with games?

If your breaking your wii-mote then your obviously not following the rules, or can't hold onto the damn thing no matter how uncool it is to wear the strap. The best controller feel for me this console generation is the ps3 controller, granted I had a friend who threw his ps3 controller on the ground it bounced off the carpet and landed on his gamecube controller and the ps3 controller broke in half lol. As for the 360 controllers they could seriously kill someone with twice the bulk of the other controllers.

Now i'm not trying to take sides in the long continuing console war (member since nintendo/sega wars), so if it sounds like i'm pining over the Wii i'm mainly an arcade man myself and 21 years old at that and love playing the games people over look for the wii.

One thing I would like to point out though, I do feel a bit forsaken in how Nintendo basically changed its marketing scheme from 80% gamer/20% casual to 80% casual/20% gamer, but real fans stick to what they love.

random note on the 13 year old catch, that's funny because that's all I see around here and on xbox live. Most notably in the halo scene, little children screaming "GET the fLAGGG!!!" and "ima pwn you hard b1tch" and all that jazz...

Back in my day we took it to the arcade and settled and whoever had the most skill won not the most glitches. You kids now days have it so easy lol rant over.
Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

So you're saying it's just the kind of games you prefer right Psychoace? Also, no one said if you're under 13 you ONLY like the wii.... not even that you definitely will. Just that's probably a larger majority. Well kids, and girls who just don't like real gaming.

Showing 16-30 of 81