The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[dup] Reasons why the wii sucks.

81 18889
zsadist16
zsadist16
12 posts
Nomad

My Brother is convinced that the wii is the best system out there...

i know the many reasons why it sucks but need to hear them and see them too...

i'll take reasons why its good in interests of fairness...

please post here...

• 81 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I looked at the timeline for CoD and WAW came out in '09, while MW2 came out in '08. But I think the graphics Metroid Prime 3 can compete with any CoD game. I personally despise CoD only liking the third installment. But the graphics are alright. Then again, graphics aren't (or shouldn't be) top priority for games. Only thing I can think of where looks are important are in movies that use CGI.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

Mostly it doesnt have a lot of games that the other systems have and also i think the online/multiplayer is much worse than xbox or ps3

GrazingBuffalo
GrazingBuffalo
32 posts
Nomad

I agree with GamerLynx, it all depends on what you're looking for.

[quote]wii cant handle graphics

Just look at games like Super Smash Bros. Brawl, it has pretty good graphics, compared to some of the games on the PS3/Xbox360. You can't generalize a whole system based on one or two games. CoD has pretty good graphics, but compare it to a game like Valkyria Chronicles. People have said that the graphics on it look pixelated/glitchy. Now, if I were to take that game, and base the whole PS3 based on that game, that wouldn't be right, would it?

I'm not saying that graphics, are everything, but what people are doing isn't right. I personally think that the Wii is a pretty good console.

GrazingBuffalo
GrazingBuffalo
32 posts
Nomad

Ah, I didn't mean to quote the whole thing; just wii can't handle graphics. Disregard the rest of those quotes.

Showing 76-79 of 81