The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[dup] Reasons why the wii sucks.

81 18888
zsadist16
zsadist16
12 posts
Nomad

My Brother is convinced that the wii is the best system out there...

i know the many reasons why it sucks but need to hear them and see them too...

i'll take reasons why its good in interests of fairness...

please post here...

• 81 Replies
Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

So you're saying it's just the kind of games you prefer right Psychoace? Also, no one said if you're under 13 you ONLY like the wii.... not even that you definitely will. Just that's probably a larger majority. Well kids, and girls who just don't like real gaming.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

Did I double post that? Sorry, armor games is lagging for me really bad. Especially the forums.

magma7007
magma7007
1 posts
Nomad

there are no shooting games for ist but medal of honor and that makes it no fun. I like halo and bioshock

Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

No? I Thought The Conduit was just out

With great graphics and online multiplayer

zargenathen
zargenathen
14 posts
Nomad

They destroyed Dead Rising. No camera, FEW zombies, sloppy controls. BAD. Also, the avatars (Miis) on Wii are terrible because there are few appearance options.

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Nintendo in itself is mostly for people under the age of 13.

I know people over 15 that like Wii
i have a wii cause its cheaper then ps3 and 360

i also like ps3 and 360 but there just too expensive and all the best games are rated M
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

So you're saying it's just the kind of games you prefer right Psychoace?

It really depends I would have to compile a list to see what games I liked more on what system and get back to you on that. The main games I care about are fighting games and I find the only systems ever to have made superbly awesome fighting games were the neo geo, ps2, dreamcast, and gcn (melee).

Well kids, and girls who just don't like real gaming

I'm mainly defending the wii from quotes like this. In all honesty it's pretty ignorant to say that. Who defines what 'real/true' gaming is anyway? At what age to you become a true gamer and at what age to you stop becoming a true gamer?

In the end don't we all play video games to have fun? If you're caught up in the rant of what defines a true gamer then from my perspective your just another fanboy who likes to argue.
jubjub1023
jubjub1023
18 posts
Nomad

[quote]The wii has potentail but developers are just too lazy to make a good game.

AMEN TO THAT! it is the real reason, but this is a great potential system

SuprSnypr
SuprSnypr
28 posts
Nomad

The graphics processing power is way too low for me to enjoy the Wii. I can get better graphic games on my PC

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

The graphics processing power is way too low for me to enjoy the Wii. I can get better graphic games on my PC

of course you can.. You know games are not all about graphics?
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

The only reason people dont like the wii is cause its a party system. Serious gamers cant really do anything

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

The only reason people dont like the wii is cause its a party system. Serious gamers cant really do anything

You should read my first post on the fourth page..
Hampster18
Hampster18
34 posts
Farmer

the games are pretty bad and some are hard to control

Sniper_fighter
Sniper_fighter
35 posts
Nomad

bad games...bad graphics....no hardcore game console

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

the wii is actually the most advanced system when it comes to controlès and it has quite a few awsome games that beat some ps3 and 360 games, people that say it suck cuz they played one game that sucked are complete, dare i say, idiots.

play a good game, and if you still think it sucks, go read a book.

Showing 31-45 of 81