The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[dup] Reasons why the wii sucks.

81 18887
zsadist16
zsadist16
12 posts
Nomad

My Brother is convinced that the wii is the best system out there...

i know the many reasons why it sucks but need to hear them and see them too...

i'll take reasons why its good in interests of fairness...

please post here...

• 81 Replies
jesseses
jesseses
21 posts
Nomad

most good games are only for ps3 or xbox 360 and the moving system ain't the great it's not better then the one that the ps3 has.
and the graphics are really bad a friend of mine wanted to compare it he said he would bet that the graphics of a wii are better then the ones of the ps3 for 50 euro's (i'm dutch) and i was 50 euro's richer even without the hdmi cable the graphics of the ps3 were better

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I have a Wii. Now that it is not unique cause of Kinect and PlayStation move it sort of does suck. Not many good games come out for it and the graphics are not as good as the competing systems.

destruction101
destruction101
113 posts
Nomad

The Wii is a very fun party system and that is it!

melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

bad graphics and the lack of good games

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

The Wii is a system for the family and that is it. There are no good games on the Wii either.

Nightshade312
Nightshade312
13 posts
Nomad

A reason why the Wii sucks is that there are only 2 games that you can talk to other players on.

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

it sucks because the sensors suck less you got motion plus, the games are terrible and its laggy as crap

ArtimisFowl2
ArtimisFowl2
10 posts
Nomad

It isn't a perfect system because the WII remote sensors arnt perfect and u often lose cusa it

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

disk drive on the old system fryes with black ops. then for 100 bucks u replace the dam thing play black ops again and the dam thing freezes or crashes durin zombies

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

I wouldnt go so far as to saying it sucks, i wud say tho that it sux as a single player system, I think that it is one of the best if u are playing with friends and family though, because most of the wii games that I consider good I play with friends because they are primarily multiplayer games

GamerLynx
GamerLynx
32 posts
Nomad

This entire thread looks like it can be summarized as "fanboys." The Wii isn't perfect, the 360 isn't perfect, the PS3 isn't perfect. It depends on what you're looking for. If you want online multiplayer with a high-graphic system, get a 360. If you have a big family or constantly have friends over who aren't intensive gamers, get a Wii. When it comes to libraries, the 360/PS3's biggest games fall under two or three categories of similar. The Wii has more casual games, but lots of the better games focus more on story and new mechanics than "war-based FPS, shoot everything that's an enemy." (I'm not hating on CoD or anything, I love the game, but I want a story that actually means something every once in awhile.)

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

I think the Wii is a good system... It was the first to pioneer that advanced motion cpature deal with the remotes. PS3 and Xbox cam WAAAYY after. Besides, just cause Wii does not have halo or Call of Duty doesn't mean you can dismiss it right away. Why don't you actually try some of the stuff on it before dismissing it right away? Wii Sports Resort is awesome, and there are a lot of fun party games that you can play on it. Not to mention LOZ: Twilight princess and Brawl.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Wii does hav cod but it is stripped to its bones. wii cant handle graphics. thats y wen black ops came out nintendo made a crap load of money cuz black ops stripped to its bones fried everyone's harddrive

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

wii cant handle graphics

I thought Metroid Prime 3 had astounding graphics for '07. Much better than whatever CoD was out at that time, in my opinion.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

07 i think was waw which on what ever system sucked

Showing 61-75 of 81