The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[dup] Reasons why the wii sucks.

81 18886
zsadist16
zsadist16
12 posts
Nomad

My Brother is convinced that the wii is the best system out there...

i know the many reasons why it sucks but need to hear them and see them too...

i'll take reasons why its good in interests of fairness...

please post here...

• 81 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

play a good game, and if you still think it sucks, go read a book.

Lol. The Wii isn't the worst console... It's actually more fun than the 360.
Tynarious
Tynarious
10 posts
Nomad

Wii does not suck. Playstation sucks. Wii and Xbox 360 are the best gaming systems out there

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Playstation sucks

No way. Sorry dude. The Playstation is the best out of the 3, then the Wii, then the 360.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Most of the graphics on the wii are terrible.

Sillybear55
Sillybear55
14 posts
Nomad

Ya. Wii's graphics are a bit better than nintendo 64 except there are more pixels. Wii has terrible online play, and can't even support split-screen on Call of Duty WAW. Also, Wii's discs don't hold as much as an Xbox 360 or Ps3 disc.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

The wii is harder to set up then any other system. Honestly i've been trying to sell my Wii but my prices are too high.

greentrev106
greentrev106
179 posts
Shepherd

I don't think that the Wii sucks, It's just not as good as the Xbox Or PS3 in my opinion. There are some games on the Wii that are fun Like legend of zelda Twilight Princess and mario kart.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

the "Wii" itself is one of the best consoles for now, I would say tie with the PS3. The only difference is that the games on the Wii isn't targeted to gamers, like me -ish.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

It's still a decent system, just not as much of a classic as N64 or GC. Plus they've just about stopped making games for it and moved on to 3DS.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

its controls r slower than xbox/ps3, games are all lame, i'd rather have steam lol

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

games are all lame
Mario and Zelda... nuff said.
weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

Nintendo launches only classic games and players do not care who bought the wii to play CoD with a Wii Zapper.

boshow
boshow
172 posts
Nomad

u lose connection with the remote alot

soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

its not about what games EXIST its about how AVAILABLE they are if they are like around 500 gaming shops that have these games in one entire reigon then ur not gonna find it easily

ShopwornSoul
ShopwornSoul
100 posts
Nomad

The Wii sucks because the case is made from plastic. Plastic is for fanboys and girlie-men. The Wii would be awesome if the case were made from super tetrahydromethylepsomnylondurasteelium because then real men would be able to play it without fear of taking a beating from roving bands of girl scouts armed with wifflebats.

Also, I find the controller to be somewhat uncomfortable.

Showing 46-60 of 81