ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Marijuana

134 57383
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

Many people are against marijuana. Others support it. Everyone has their reasons, pro and anti, and many times fact and fiction is greatly mixed. Truths are often twisted and exagerated.

The consumption of weed is illegal. Do not state if you do or do not smoke weed or if you ever have smoked weed. Instead, share your veiws on it. Do you think that people have been misinformed about marijuana? Do you think that pot smokers are the downfall of the country? Why do you think what you think and what do you have to back up your information?

• 134 Replies
jbgarza2010
jbgarza2010
532 posts
Nomad

Good. My grandmother died from cigarettes. Don't want that to happen.
Sorry about that, =(
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

LMAO.....Weed affects you mentally and that changes your entire life! It makes you braindead.

Whoever told you that, go up to them and slap them in the face and say "NO! NO! YOU ARE WRONG! NO!" Slapping them in the face is optional.

Name one example of someone who grew braindead from smoking weed. Do not include people who have taken other drugs as well, were already braindead before smoking weed, or braindead from some other outside source. You WILL NOT find someone who is braindead from smoking weed alone!

Don't compare cigarettes and marijuana. Don't compare marijuana to hard drugs. Don't mix marijuana's effects with those of other drugs. They aren't the same.

Everybody says that marijuna makes people lazy and brain dead. Many people who are already lazy and braindead smoke weed (even more braindead and lazy people don't). Other's, who are not brain dead also smoke weed. The only people who show a decrease in intelligence or rapid change in behavior after smoking weed are those who do other drugs as well.

I'm tired of people saying that weed causes brain damage. WEED DOES NOT CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE. If you're gonna say that it does, find proof please!

Well you could call your boss while your high and say stuff. That could ruin your career.

People may make clumsy decisions when high, but they won't do something that stupid when they are high unless they are already a stupid person, or unless they are drunk or on other drugs as well.
jbgarza2010
jbgarza2010
532 posts
Nomad

Don't compare cigarettes and marijuana.

I never compared them. You did. When you said that tobacco is worse than Weed.

Sigh.
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

Out of my whole post, instead of proving me wrong, you chose to point out a contradiction? First of all, the contradiction you pointed out is a minor one. You completly ignored the point! Second...

I never compared them. You did. When you said that tobacco is worse than Weed.

Sigh.

I never compared them. It's called contrast.

*sigh*
*facepalm*
*head desk*
*groan*
*moan*

And yes, compare and contrast are different.
zillacutz
zillacutz
514 posts
Nomad

why did my comment get erased?? i would love and explination! please?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

why did my comment get erased?? i would love and explination! please?

I think you said something about you doing it.
beatly
beatly
23 posts
Nomad

Pot smokers aren't anybody's downfalls, I mean pot isn't something you should smoke because it does have it's down sides but, anyways if you smoke it you smoke it so what I mean yes you shouldn't because it is illegal but aren't they making it legal in California?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I think you said something about you doing it.

So why isn't he allowed to admit he does it?

Ahhhh... Marijuana. One of the drugs of this world.... .... YUCK! I WONT TRY IT AGAIN!
hellbrokenloos
hellbrokenloos
142 posts
Nomad

i smoked weed once not bad not bad at all

TYofLER
TYofLER
472 posts
Nomad

i don't understand the problem its weed its makes you happy, hungry and tired whats so bad about that most people go through all three of those during the day when their not high so i see no problem if you want to smoke it then smoke it no one should be able to tell you that you cant.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

i don't understand the problem its weed its makes you happy, hungry and tired whats so bad about that most people go through all three of those during the day when their not high so i see no problem if you want to smoke it then smoke it no one should be able to tell you that you cant.

It causes brain issues, it makes you do stupid things, and it's a gateway drug. Is that enough of a problem for you?

And being hungry and tired isn't necessarily always a good thing. Would you want to be hungry and tired all day? I know for sure I wouldn't...
Scotty_OBag
Scotty_OBag
137 posts
Nomad

O'Bag says if it makes you feel good and your not hurting anyone its A OK.

Tarcobell
Tarcobell
121 posts
Nomad

cures breast cancer

TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

ResinWins420

QUICK! How many people in this thread know what resin is without googling it? If you don't your post in this thread is no longer valid.
TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

Many people are against marijuana. Others support it. Everyone has their reasons, pro and anti, and many times fact and fiction is greatly mixed. Truths are often twisted and exagerated.

The consumption of weed is illegal. Do not state if you do or do not smoke weed or if you ever have smoked weed. Instead, share your veiws on it. Do you think that people have been misinformed about marijuana? Do you think that pot smokers are the downfall of the country? Why do you think what you think and what do you have to back up your information?

I've smoked weed before, it's aight.
Showing 91-105 of 134