ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Marijuana

134 57385
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

Many people are against marijuana. Others support it. Everyone has their reasons, pro and anti, and many times fact and fiction is greatly mixed. Truths are often twisted and exagerated.

The consumption of weed is illegal. Do not state if you do or do not smoke weed or if you ever have smoked weed. Instead, share your veiws on it. Do you think that people have been misinformed about marijuana? Do you think that pot smokers are the downfall of the country? Why do you think what you think and what do you have to back up your information?

• 134 Replies
TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

I like it. Dude, get some blueberry kush. Smoke like three bowls of that, you will be the highest you've ever been. Its sweet.
You will be high as balls.

There is only one problem with this. Balls are only several feet of the ground. If I am going to purchase weed I would like it to get me as high as a plane. And if not, at least as high as a helicopter of a kite.
TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

Okay, its as high off the Earths surface as the balls of a Martian, which is not on the planet Earth.
Does that work?

Yes, yes it does.
kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

But why would people even smoke weed? Your just ruining your life if it becomes an addiction, trying it is ok, but only once.

Grandslam
Grandslam
144 posts
Nomad

i don't understand the problem its weed its makes you happy, hungry and tired whats so bad about that most people go through all three of those during the day when their not high so i see no problem if you want to smoke it then smoke it no one should be able to tell you that you cant.

Hahahahaha idiot.

It causes brain damage, makes you do stupid things, and probably will kill you if you do it all day.
buzzmerin
buzzmerin
227 posts
Nomad

i myself am against all types of drugs. they mess up your brain, get people addicted, burn your lungs, and ruin your life. All of your senses go downhill, exept for feel, you do stupid things, as if smoking weed isn't dumb enough as it is. It can even kill you if you take too much.

x_soccerkid_x
x_soccerkid_x
217 posts
Nomad

well I don't care if people smoke weed, it's their life and they should choose if they want to
I'm not saying I'm for it but I'm definatly not against it

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

It causes brain damage, makes you do stupid things, and probably will kill you if you do it all day.

Haha. Idiot.

It does not cause brain damage, and unless you smoke too much, you will not do stupid things. In fact, it causes increased caution in your actions.
Read this. And get your facts straight next time.
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

NO! DRUGS ARE BAD! My teachers told me that if I ever do drugs my brain will deteriorate and I will die a horrible agonizing death. And I trust them more than any reliable news source, study or scientific research.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

It does not cause brain damage, and unless you smoke too much, you will not do stupid things.

I've always wondered; is pothead a derrogatory term to potheads?

Let's just say that the people defending weed on this thread are the same people who smoke it...
budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

NO! DRUGS ARE BAD! My teachers told me that if I ever do drugs my brain will deteriorate and I will die a horrible agonizing death. And I trust them more than any reliable news source, study or scientific research.

this is why america is stupid they listen to everything their teachers say including opinions of the teacher

im pro marijuana. its not addictive. and if anything cigarettes should be illegal and marijuana should be legal. Theres nothing wrong with it. it makes food taste better. things look better. and smells smell nicer. it makes life great. people are brainwashed by society to think weed is bad when its not
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

this is why america is stupid they listen to everything their teachers say including opinions of the teacher

Protip: It's called sarcasm, look it up.
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Oh, and for the record, I'm Canadian.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

people are brainwashed by society to think weed is bad when its not

Let's just say that the people defending weed on this thread are the same people who smoke it...

this is why america is stupid

Oh, but that is not the only reason! xD
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

NO! DRUGS ARE BAD! My teachers told me that if I ever do drugs my brain will deteriorate and I will die a horrible agonizing death.

Teachers are paid to say that. That invalidates any drug-based information they have.

I've always wondered; is pothead a derrogatory term to potheads?

Nope. It's just like stoner.

Well, of course. The majority of NORML activists are users. But, I know several people who have never once smoked cannabis, and still feel that it should be legal. It's the same ideology behind why most black-rights activists were black. You support yourself.
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Teachers are paid to say that. That invalidates any drug-based information they have.

Please see

Protip: It's called sarcasm, look it up.
Showing 106-120 of 134