ForumsThe Tavern[necroed] Best, Worst, and Craziest Excuses

120 23951
JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

So what are the best, worst, and craziest excuses you have ever come up with and how well they worked.

• 120 Replies
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

To parents: I'm onwy __(put age)
To teachers(for being late): Sorry...I saw somebody stealing your car, so I had to stop them!
To teachers(for not turning in work): My dog peed on it...and I didn't think you'd want it after that

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

"The line for starbucks was too long"

OMG, I actually had to use that cause i almost didnt get on the bus to go back to school from a reward field trip. I was actually in Starbucks and there wasnt that many people, so i thought i would be fine, then this one guy bought a TON of stuff. (I think it was for a meeting or something)
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

I remember one time my dog ate my homework, and I tried to tell my teacher that. Ya, didn't work out so well. And my dog actually ate my homework. All 14 pages of it >>.>>

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,051 posts
Peasant

Whenever I don't hand in work and a teacher asks for it I just tell them I already handed it in. It never works though.

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

Teacher: "Where is your homework?"
Me: "I didn't feel like doing it."

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

I didn`t have the right kind of paper

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

my pen ran out of lead.

(my teacher pissed him self laughing when i said this, i dunno why.)

or...

fred fell asleep doing my math.

hellbrokenloos
hellbrokenloos
142 posts
Nomad

wel i usuasaly do on time but i like to skip classes so i play foosball and darts at the cafe next to my school so i told my teacher "I wasnt the whole day at school" and she like belived me but the same day ii had 2 tests and when the tests were found my teacher forgeve me cos i ased my tests

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

wel i usuasaly do on time but i like to skip classes so i play foosball and darts at the cafe next to my school so i told my teacher "I wasnt the whole day at school" and she like belived me but the same day ii had 2 tests and when the tests were found my teacher forgeve me cos i ased my tests

Seriously, you must have a pretty cool teacher!
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

My teacher is awesome I forged my dad's signature (we have the same name) when she asked me if it was his i said nope when we got back to school she was mad but i didn't get in any trouble at all lol

daytimefrogger
daytimefrogger
97 posts
Herald

I told my parents that my teacher lost my work, didn't work too well

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I have a teacher who actually loses work -_-

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I said once:
I ate my homework.

I actually did. :P I like eating paper.

tyler0284
tyler0284
119 posts
Nomad

Perfect excuse for missing class: I was their where were you???

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

once i used my dog ate it...... IT WAS TRUE!!!!

Showing 16-30 of 120