ForumsThe Tavern[necroed] Best, Worst, and Craziest Excuses

120 23948
JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

So what are the best, worst, and craziest excuses you have ever come up with and how well they worked.

• 120 Replies
JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

awwwwww......my thread died =( and school starts soon so I need more excuses.....

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Oh heres a good one my teacher asked me why i was late for class and didn't have my home work, i said well on my way over here a big-oll dog came and jumped on me and i had my home work out studying for the test and the dog ate my home work i tried to get it back but the dog was using it for a chew toy...she believed me cause k9-sience was next door and i had a paw print on my shirt...lol

I still took the test but, whil she wasnt looking i stole the answer sheet off her desk and i aced it...lol 8)

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

she believed me cause k9-sience was next door and i had a paw print on my shirt...lol

Lol wow, she believed that <.< People need to stop using the one about dogs eating it xP Then when it actually happens no one believes them.

Then again it's your fault if you left your homework somewhere the dog could get to it.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I was gonna go to school, but then I got high.

sambonemandude
sambonemandude
90 posts
Nomad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love you!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Uhh, thanks I guess.

surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

I was gonna go to school, but then I got high.

what is 'high'?

I was going to the class, but it ends up on AG!
SportsChamp
SportsChamp
434 posts
Nomad

what is 'high'?

Getting stoned. Doing drugs.

I was going to go to school but I died.

That is a pretty reasonable excuse don't you think?
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Once when my class had a sub everyone switched names and seats and he wouldnt have realized but some people had to leave so when he said (insert name here) you can leave the wrong person (well actually the right person but they were using a different name) left

that happened to me and a friend in 7th grade, i responded to Tanner. then the sub gets a phone call and Tanner is supposed to go to the office. she stares at me for 5 seconds with the slip held out (meanwhile i'm terrified) and the real Tanner snatched it and ran out the door.

my excuse for HW: i didn't do it *It really (doesn't) works!* !!!!!!!
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Not sure if this has been said but it's a pretty lame excuse I use all the time XD

"Whatever I did I didn't do it *Eyes get shifty*."

Lawl XD

surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

Getting stoned. Doing drugs.

it sounded more 'grounded' to me rather than high. lol

I'm serious, I play AG til morning and can't wake up next day, too lazy.
Nathan217
Nathan217
166 posts
Nomad

Mom: So Nathan, why did you get suspended today?

Nathan: Ugh, I hate my life, I hate my teachers, I swear mom, the teachers are picking on ME!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

it sounded more 'grounded' to me rather than high

Haven't you ever heard the song?
ComradeGamer
ComradeGamer
383 posts
Nomad

"I got drunk this morning"

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

"I didn't understand it". It's awesome cause it always worked (at least in 6th grade) and we would lose class while she explained to us :P.

Showing 76-90 of 120