ForumsThe TavernEver died in a dream?

348 56765
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Last night I had a few interesting dreams. The first I don't remember. The second I was staying at a hotel, and then I went to some place where you would leave your body temporarily and go into a movie of some sort.

The third was interesting though. I was standing underneath something in the city watching a plane fly in circles above me. It was white, and resembled a Boeing 747. It looked a bit different than the current model, so I'm guessing the dream was set in the future a bit. Anyway, while it was circling I had a feeling that it would crash , but kept hoping it would just fly away. After a bit of circle the plane then started to land about approximately 350 yards away. It wasn't landing a normal way however, but vertically. Resembling a space shuttle attacked to the rockets before take off. Of course a 747 isn't meant to do that, so it blew up.

Now, this is the interesting part. I've been near explosions before in dreams (had one with a city being nuked, another where a plane blew up about 100 feet away) and never died. This time though, I experienced a second or so of pain (only in the dream) as the explosion hit, and the dream changed scenes.

Alright, so now I'll get to what I want to discuss. Have you ever died in a dream? And if so, how'd it happen? Did you have a second or so of pain (accompanied with random colors) or what happened? I'm just curious.

• 348 Replies
maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

yes once in a dream i was in someplace i don't know and i saw, i went to ask him where i was and for some reason another guy came and killed us with a hamer... even being a dream it was painful, it was good to wake up and see it was only a dream

waterlinkedgirl
waterlinkedgirl
36 posts
Jester

I never really die in my dreams, I just turn into a vampire, am a ghost from the start, am immortal, or get 'respawned'.

That last one only happened once, and then I didn't even die...

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I think I've only died once in a dream. There was a man eating plant that was after me and at first I tried to resist it but eventually I just let it eat me. I came back to life though.

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

I have died tons of times in my dreams

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

When you are about to die in a dream you usually wake, due to the fact that in dreams the stuff that happens to you, can only be felt if it is something your body has witnessed before there for what happens when ever in dream you get into a situation that you would normally die or you are "about to black out" wake up.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

ive died once i was in a flood with two girls i dont know and we were runing up a bulding but we got above it by alot so we went to sleep and the flood came up over us and i saw it then a messege said something like these pour souls have died but they were just thrown into a celler while we were picked up and thrown into a celler then i respwaned in roblox in some non existing game then explored then i woke up

WarriorOfOld
WarriorOfOld
14 posts
Peasant

I don't remember most of my dreams, but I remember ONE dream where I was pushed off of a giant tower. I landed on the ground and faded away with a fuzzy vision.

COUGH.

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

Once I had a dream where I was fighting some buff dude in a boxing ring and I got punched super hard. My vision was all blurry and like ten of they teeth had been knocked out. And when I woke up my pillow was gone.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

i was the brother inn the series of unfortunate events, and count olaff cut my arm off with a sword, and i died. to this day, i have no idea why i dreamt that.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I once had a dream that I fell into a never ending squarish tube. Then I died on the way down. Suddenly, I became somebody else and a weird thing happened that can't explain, I but woke up right after.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

i once got eaten multiple time by a graboid, no pain, and then i would start over and go get eaten again, over and over.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I once had a dream that a herd of wild rhinoceros charged into my room and ripped out my intestines.

DJGari
DJGari
36 posts
Shepherd

Yeah then I went into limbo for 50 years, grew old then I woke up, I was never the same again.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I once had a strange dream where superman was fighting batman so i decided to help superman but then lex luther and a polar bear showed up and killed me

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i have never died in my dreams, i always wake up before i die.

Showing 316-330 of 348