ForumsThe TavernEver died in a dream?

348 56766
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Last night I had a few interesting dreams. The first I don't remember. The second I was staying at a hotel, and then I went to some place where you would leave your body temporarily and go into a movie of some sort.

The third was interesting though. I was standing underneath something in the city watching a plane fly in circles above me. It was white, and resembled a Boeing 747. It looked a bit different than the current model, so I'm guessing the dream was set in the future a bit. Anyway, while it was circling I had a feeling that it would crash , but kept hoping it would just fly away. After a bit of circle the plane then started to land about approximately 350 yards away. It wasn't landing a normal way however, but vertically. Resembling a space shuttle attacked to the rockets before take off. Of course a 747 isn't meant to do that, so it blew up.

Now, this is the interesting part. I've been near explosions before in dreams (had one with a city being nuked, another where a plane blew up about 100 feet away) and never died. This time though, I experienced a second or so of pain (only in the dream) as the explosion hit, and the dream changed scenes.

Alright, so now I'll get to what I want to discuss. Have you ever died in a dream? And if so, how'd it happen? Did you have a second or so of pain (accompanied with random colors) or what happened? I'm just curious.

• 348 Replies
TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

I also got ate by a dragon that came to life when i said a certain sentence. I couldnt help saying the sentence!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I've lost count. Must not watch any more Happy Tree Friends.

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

HA!! HAPPY TREE FRIENDS IS THE GORIEST SHOW EVER!!!! I STOPPED WATCHING AFTER THE BABY BEAR GOT ITS LOWER BODY CAUGHT IN THE SINK GRINDER THINGY!!!!

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

Has anyone experienced pain in a dream.I know i'm kind-of off topic right now but I experience pain rather than death in a dream.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I've suffocated in quick sand and died randomly of death (dreams are really odd) and probably countless others but I just can't remember them.

Apparently, if you die in a dream, you die in real life. I think we have just proven that theory wrong.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

My mom thew a python at me, and the python ate me. It was disturbingly realistic

Ripperman
Ripperman
12 posts
Scribe

i did. once ghosts from an hunted house kidnaped me and killed me with a knife, and i had dreams tath i fell [or jumped] from cliffs and stuf like that, knowing i going to die, and on that point i woke up

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

Please bi***s I kill in my dreams but its not fun like the way it is games, am filled with remorse and I usually commit suicide by the end of it. I have died few times in my dreams, one of the in particular I remember was I was being chased round by this weird octopus type creature that burrowed its tentacles from underground trying to grab my legs of which it eventually did.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It's impossible to actually "die" in a dream, because if you did, your brain would think you actually did die, and all your major body systems would shut down (Your heart, kidneys, lungs, liver, ETC...) Therefore, you cannot die in a dream, otherwise you wouldn't live to tell about it.

gamechamp778
gamechamp778
6 posts
Nomad

i was on a bill board about 500 feet off the ground. i was putting a new sign up on it when i fell. oh yea i forgot to say it was on a 5 story building. i saw a weird shape when i falling. it looked like a car but 30x bigger. it kept coming closer and closer till it hit the building. it exploded all around me. then i woke up and my ears were ringing.

crazy huh?

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

i can't find my post - crap.

Bestroyer
Bestroyer
3 posts
Peasant

i didn't die in a dream, but a few days ago, in a dream somebody told me that i would die that day.
didn't happen.

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Giant meteors. Need I say more?

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Usually when i'm about to die in a dream I wake up right away. Once I dreamed I was falling from a building and right when I was about to hit the ground I woke up.

phsyco123
phsyco123
64 posts
Nomad

oh yes ive died so many times at least 10 from jumping off cliffs

Showing 301-315 of 348