ForumsThe TavernEver died in a dream?

348 56764
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Last night I had a few interesting dreams. The first I don't remember. The second I was staying at a hotel, and then I went to some place where you would leave your body temporarily and go into a movie of some sort.

The third was interesting though. I was standing underneath something in the city watching a plane fly in circles above me. It was white, and resembled a Boeing 747. It looked a bit different than the current model, so I'm guessing the dream was set in the future a bit. Anyway, while it was circling I had a feeling that it would crash , but kept hoping it would just fly away. After a bit of circle the plane then started to land about approximately 350 yards away. It wasn't landing a normal way however, but vertically. Resembling a space shuttle attacked to the rockets before take off. Of course a 747 isn't meant to do that, so it blew up.

Now, this is the interesting part. I've been near explosions before in dreams (had one with a city being nuked, another where a plane blew up about 100 feet away) and never died. This time though, I experienced a second or so of pain (only in the dream) as the explosion hit, and the dream changed scenes.

Alright, so now I'll get to what I want to discuss. Have you ever died in a dream? And if so, how'd it happen? Did you have a second or so of pain (accompanied with random colors) or what happened? I'm just curious.

• 348 Replies
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

can anyone lucid dream ?

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

i was mauled by this huge purple polar bear

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

I had a dream where some guy shot me and the dream was during THIS SUMMER AT CAMP! I didnt tell any of the counselors and wanted my mommy

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Yes.

I was at the beach, and we had to get out of the water because someone saw a shark, and no I was not eaten by a shark, but then I saw an anaconda slithering along the sand, I was like what the heck is an anaconda doing on the beach. Then it starting chasing me, and it was really fast for something so big, and it eventually caught me and ate me. Plus I didn't wake up right away. I woke up after I had gone down its throat. It was very unpleasant, but I still think snakes are cool.

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

I once was hiding from Nazis under a car and then the car blew up

NotoriousJuicy
NotoriousJuicy
15 posts
Nomad

No, I don't think so. I mainly have random dreams. My last dream was about a medicine ball.

wermaht33
wermaht33
23 posts
Shepherd

i guess i'll read the rest of the thread later on. Anyways, i had the strangest dream... Last night.
I was having a dream inside my dream, and in my dream I dreamed that i was on some kind of post apocalypse scenario, on a huge Island surrounded by a lake of some fiery liquid. The Island had inside boundaries and was protected by government soldiers. I was with a friend and saw a gap in the boundary and tried to escape through it, resulting in some soldiers spotting me and trying to kill me. I played dead so as to escape certain death (their weapons resembled death ray guns from Captain America Movie). They thought I was dead and between conversations I heard that the zombie sheep would take care of me. Next thing I know Zombie Sheep start chasing me and ate me alive. (By this time around I was awake in my bed. I fell asleep shortly after and this is what followed). I woke up from the dream in my dream, but not in a bed, but in the back seat of a car (so now it's just a dream). I had a younger brother who was a bit naive and i distinctly remember people were trying to escape this huge imaginary Island like it was kinda spiritual or something. Anyways some guru came up to me and said the way to escape was through the zombie sheep road and that there was some means to teleport through small wormholes. I eventually went with 2 friends and checked it out and we landed in some sort of video game contest to the death. I own at the game and try to escape back where I meet humanoid zombies start to try and reach human population. They team up together and break through the barrier, only then I realize they are nazi zombies. My little brother invites them to a party, we lock them up in some kinda basement and go get some guns. I wake up by this time. Perhaps I am gonna have a second part this night if i do I'll post it.

BlueChel5
BlueChel5
20 posts
Nomad

How I used to die in my dreams makes me irritated! I would always be above the ground some how. At first that is how it started. Like I was floating or something. I was close to the ground and when I was bout to die I woke up! Then the next time it would get higher, and higher, and higher. Then when it got to the highest point i figured out that I was falling from a helicopter! Then it repeated at the part where when I almost died I woke up. Then one day, the full dream played. I was in a helicopter and I slipped out. Then I saw my self splat and die right on the spot from a birds-eye view. Strangely, I've never had that dream again in my life...

Showing 331-338 of 348