ForumsThe TavernEver died in a dream?

348 56768
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Last night I had a few interesting dreams. The first I don't remember. The second I was staying at a hotel, and then I went to some place where you would leave your body temporarily and go into a movie of some sort.

The third was interesting though. I was standing underneath something in the city watching a plane fly in circles above me. It was white, and resembled a Boeing 747. It looked a bit different than the current model, so I'm guessing the dream was set in the future a bit. Anyway, while it was circling I had a feeling that it would crash , but kept hoping it would just fly away. After a bit of circle the plane then started to land about approximately 350 yards away. It wasn't landing a normal way however, but vertically. Resembling a space shuttle attacked to the rockets before take off. Of course a 747 isn't meant to do that, so it blew up.

Now, this is the interesting part. I've been near explosions before in dreams (had one with a city being nuked, another where a plane blew up about 100 feet away) and never died. This time though, I experienced a second or so of pain (only in the dream) as the explosion hit, and the dream changed scenes.

Alright, so now I'll get to what I want to discuss. Have you ever died in a dream? And if so, how'd it happen? Did you have a second or so of pain (accompanied with random colors) or what happened? I'm just curious.

• 348 Replies
hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

I have never died in a dream. Only woken up before the death. Weird

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

hitcher017's right. I had a dream a few years when I was about 8. I played Tekken 5 so much, I dreamt of a giant version of Devil Jin smashing me. Before I died, I woke up in sweat. Eek!!!

dank40
dank40
109 posts
Nomad

Yes, sometimes like I am on the Empire State building and get pushed off. Really creepy.

abilitycraze
abilitycraze
15 posts
Nomad

yes i have

i was being chased by a 7 foot sorcerer zombie when he trapped me me in a dark room and ate my brains

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Yes. At the end of every nightmare I die. Don't feel it, just suddenly blink my eyes open.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Ya when my bead like creaks sorta in my dream I fell of a cliff and I wake up gasping its very freaky and it's only happened twice but any other dreams hhhhhmmmm well like I wanna play soccer well then I get kicked super hard in the knee so I had a cast then at school ( this is the part that wasn't supposed to happen ) the other kids kept kicking my leg so I kicked one back and I was a blood puddle then I woke up PHEW not breaking my leg EVER lol

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

when i have a nightmare I wake up exactley before I die but after I wake up I still feel pain.I some weeks ago I had a strange nightmare it todaly had no sense at a moment I must to run from a kind of giant black coins with a skull and bones on them.Some days ago i had a nightmare and I knew that it was only a nightmare but i couldn't woke up!

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I dont know if I died in a dream, but I did get really injuired my monsters...

nomoreheroes23
nomoreheroes23
75 posts
Nomad

I`m a lucid dreamer.I think it has something to do with my autism.On the other hand,I only woken up before death,ONCE.

SloanerBoner
SloanerBoner
48 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I was like in the American Civil war or something, and I got blown to pieces by the Musket/Shotgun or something lol. It was a couple of years ago though...

Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

I, for one, have died in many dreams. In one, I was eaten by a cannibal nurse. In another, I was sat on to death by an army of my brothers wearing orange hazmat suits. I've fallen off cliffs, choked to death on severid hands. You name it, I've died from it.

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

I once died from (this is embarrasing) dream AIDS. I had just come out of my dream girlfriends house (not my real gf, but some strange dream girl) and some how, i knew i had AIDS, and i died.

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

Which was especially weird, because itq wasnt a sex dream.

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

yes i have died in a dream 2 times one time i died fighting chuck noris the other attempting at killing all the zombies in the world hmmm i think i play to many rpg games

blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

Wow you guys got some weird dreams there ;D
I, fortunatly, don't usually dream about dying.

Showing 286-300 of 348