ForumsThe TavernEver died in a dream?

348 56762
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Last night I had a few interesting dreams. The first I don't remember. The second I was staying at a hotel, and then I went to some place where you would leave your body temporarily and go into a movie of some sort.

The third was interesting though. I was standing underneath something in the city watching a plane fly in circles above me. It was white, and resembled a Boeing 747. It looked a bit different than the current model, so I'm guessing the dream was set in the future a bit. Anyway, while it was circling I had a feeling that it would crash , but kept hoping it would just fly away. After a bit of circle the plane then started to land about approximately 350 yards away. It wasn't landing a normal way however, but vertically. Resembling a space shuttle attacked to the rockets before take off. Of course a 747 isn't meant to do that, so it blew up.

Now, this is the interesting part. I've been near explosions before in dreams (had one with a city being nuked, another where a plane blew up about 100 feet away) and never died. This time though, I experienced a second or so of pain (only in the dream) as the explosion hit, and the dream changed scenes.

Alright, so now I'll get to what I want to discuss. Have you ever died in a dream? And if so, how'd it happen? Did you have a second or so of pain (accompanied with random colors) or what happened? I'm just curious.

• 348 Replies
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

one time i had a dream where i had to swim real deep to go under something to get to land on the other side, as i swam, i actually held my breath in real life. in the dream i started to drown, but i wouldnt let go of my breath. when i finally breathed in expecting icy water but i woke up in a cold sweat. how pathetic would that be if i had suffocated from a dream

BringerofSalvation
BringerofSalvation
50 posts
Nomad

Wow..that would definitely not go so well for you then. Anything else you might want to add?

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

how pathetic would that be if i had suffocated from a dream

Yes, I would have had to give you the

http://4.media.tumblr.com/0LOD7ELvfkb7ceppKRSsR1epo1_500.jpg
BringerofSalvation
BringerofSalvation
50 posts
Nomad

What the H377 is this? What's this for? Why? What right is that suppose to make?

I had a dream about the antichrist. he said stuff to me, then I sliced his forehead with a double edged sword. Then he started bleeding down his face. Then I woke up. TAKE THAT!

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Dude cool down ok? No one was having an aruguement with you.

I once had a dream that I was walking to school and I came to an intersection. I saw something flashing in the sky so I looked up, then a car rammed into me. I went flying and I hit my head on a bridge... It was so weird. I have a bunch of dreams where I get really "injured".

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Wow bringerofsalvation. Cool down. Nobody's in an argument with you or anything.
I once had a dream where I was dreaming, then I woke up and there was a demon in my room. Then I woke up for real.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Will someone please ban bringer of salvation he keeps posting dou-che bag and go to he11 on different threads

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

>_> I hate those kinds of dreams. Except I don't sleep in my dreams. I just hate it when I dream of something really scary then wake up. I never want to go back to sleep cause I'll dream of it again D:.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

What the H377 is this? What's this for? Why? What right is that suppose to make?

It's just a picture. Plus, it wasn't aimed towards you.

Just shut up okay? Just shut the F!@# up.

No one said anything...

You don't deserve my blessings. No. Just don't say anything. Fine ban me. I don't care. Do it. I dare you to tell the administrator of this forum. So far I already triple posted. Happy for making me miserable? Are you happy for that? P!$$!N6 me off was a good idea to you? Well there you have it. (d0u(#3 bag.)

Yeah... I would've drawn the line at 'shut up'. Triple posting doesn't get you a ban. In this instance, it made you look like a psycho. And what exactly got you pissed off?
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Flag bringer of salvation's comment if it offends you.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Alright guys, nothing to see here. Moving along folks!

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

My dreams are always random! I still remember the complete dream of when I was like 3 years old!

Anyways mines is:

[i]I woke-up on my bed, I saw my mom , my dad and a fat guy with glasses. I turn around to drink my water and then I see my dad and brother dead and the guy proposing to my mom! He sees me running but I trip on something weird , I guess air -__- ! Then I was on the ground, my heart started to get out of my body and then the fat dude gets a mini gun and kills me! But I could still see them. After, something weird happened! I woke-up XD

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

BringerofSalvation please calm down in my thread. I know you don't care about being banned, but I'd rather my thread not be locked. To everyone else, just ignore him.

That is the scariest kind of dream, dreaming in the place you are sleeping have something really scary in there then waking up immeadietly, sideeffcts? No getting back to sleep :/

I've never had any dreams like that, but I'm sure it is scary <.< Some of could be lucid dreams though. If you don't know what a lucid dream is, it's a dream that you're in control of. Most lucid dreams seem very real, and sometimes start in your own room. If you're not sure if it's lucid or not you can check the time, and if you can't read it it may be a lucid dream. Or you could just have bad vision xP
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I've had a lucid dream before. Well, sorta. It was kind of cool. I was in my room, and there were a bunch of scary guys w/ guns, and I realized it was a dream so I whooped them with my dream karate lol.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

I wonder, in a lucid dream, if you got shot, would you die and wake up? Would you die and be able to ressurect yourself? If you didn't die, culd you heal yourself?

hmmm...

Sounds like a video game.

Showing 31-45 of 348