ForumsThe TavernEver died in a dream?

348 56761
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Last night I had a few interesting dreams. The first I don't remember. The second I was staying at a hotel, and then I went to some place where you would leave your body temporarily and go into a movie of some sort.

The third was interesting though. I was standing underneath something in the city watching a plane fly in circles above me. It was white, and resembled a Boeing 747. It looked a bit different than the current model, so I'm guessing the dream was set in the future a bit. Anyway, while it was circling I had a feeling that it would crash , but kept hoping it would just fly away. After a bit of circle the plane then started to land about approximately 350 yards away. It wasn't landing a normal way however, but vertically. Resembling a space shuttle attacked to the rockets before take off. Of course a 747 isn't meant to do that, so it blew up.

Now, this is the interesting part. I've been near explosions before in dreams (had one with a city being nuked, another where a plane blew up about 100 feet away) and never died. This time though, I experienced a second or so of pain (only in the dream) as the explosion hit, and the dream changed scenes.

Alright, so now I'll get to what I want to discuss. Have you ever died in a dream? And if so, how'd it happen? Did you have a second or so of pain (accompanied with random colors) or what happened? I'm just curious.

• 348 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I have.

I was at recess, after hereing hitler rose from the dead, then a huge Nazi plain dropped a nuke on us and we died.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Well not exactly, There were these guys who were trying to kill me, they shot me, and it tickled.

ferary
ferary
379 posts
Nomad

no but have been kidnapped and there was a sack of potatoes

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I had a lucid dream once, about a mummy in my backyard and my grandfather. I remember it very clearly, but it's... hard to describe. =/

Something like... my grandfather took a half of the mummy's sarcophagus's facemask. And then it was chasing us, but I'm like "Hey, this is a dream!" And all of a sudden, I make me shake the mummy's hand. And we go to school together. But the mummy killed me, and, and, and... I woke up...

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

i once ad a dream tat someone cut my head of and ten i woke up.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I had a dream where I was sucked up by a tornado and torn apart. Thrown back on land, put back together, sucked up again, torn apart. The cycle repeated itself until I woke up.

firegod13
firegod13
52 posts
Nomad

Once when I was dreaming I "died". I was battle a hoard of undead gophers (idk why) then i was getting backed to a cliff. Then i fell off and I woke up because I really fell off my bed...

thisissparta300
thisissparta300
59 posts
Peasant

yea. i was like four one time and i had just watch that movie with the guy with that mask that makes him look like he is screaming. and so for some reason i was skateboarding with a big bag of lays chips and i hit a rock and he stuck a sickle in me. and this other time i had this terrible dream after my friend beat me up. so my dad had stopped to buy gas. he went inside the gas station with him and then we saw his car take off. my dad and i chased the car and my dad shot a pistol at one of the guys and that guy died. then the other guy shot my dad and he fell to his knees and then my dads head fell off. then the guy shot me in the face creepy

IgotBANNED420
IgotBANNED420
11 posts
Nomad

I died in a dream where I drove a car off a cliff once when I was a little kid.

thisissparta300
thisissparta300
59 posts
Peasant

o and this other time i dreamt of a normal day of school. and this aligator came out of nowhere and ate me. then i woke and my back and legs hurt

TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

Meh, not ususally. I've been shot a few times, but it's always weird because I don't know what it would feel like to be shot. Cool stuff though, probably the closest thing I'll ever feel to being shot.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Most of my dreams involve me dying...eaten by a shark, committing suicide by jumping twenty stories, mauled by bears, etc etc....

Which may explain the morbidness of my writing.

BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

I usually just dream about ****ing. Than I wake up with jizz all over my bed.

Oh God, that's a sticky way to wake up. In the words of Michael Scott (Steve Carell), "TMI, my friend."

I've died in a few dreams, but in reality, I just die of boredom and decide to wake up at the end of all my dreams.
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Well I certainely have some very odd dreams, a year back, i had this reocurring dream, I was on a street near my home, late at night on my way back form a food shop, (dunno which but i had chips on me) - and all of a sudden something exploded, and i actually felt as if i was flung back and concussed, and then i guess i died... :x

deets456
deets456
40 posts
Nomad

no i never die in mi dreams in mi dream im mr.cool and mi the coolest man on earth

Showing 61-75 of 348