ForumsThe TavernEver died in a dream?

348 56759
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Last night I had a few interesting dreams. The first I don't remember. The second I was staying at a hotel, and then I went to some place where you would leave your body temporarily and go into a movie of some sort.

The third was interesting though. I was standing underneath something in the city watching a plane fly in circles above me. It was white, and resembled a Boeing 747. It looked a bit different than the current model, so I'm guessing the dream was set in the future a bit. Anyway, while it was circling I had a feeling that it would crash , but kept hoping it would just fly away. After a bit of circle the plane then started to land about approximately 350 yards away. It wasn't landing a normal way however, but vertically. Resembling a space shuttle attacked to the rockets before take off. Of course a 747 isn't meant to do that, so it blew up.

Now, this is the interesting part. I've been near explosions before in dreams (had one with a city being nuked, another where a plane blew up about 100 feet away) and never died. This time though, I experienced a second or so of pain (only in the dream) as the explosion hit, and the dream changed scenes.

Alright, so now I'll get to what I want to discuss. Have you ever died in a dream? And if so, how'd it happen? Did you have a second or so of pain (accompanied with random colors) or what happened? I'm just curious.

• 348 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

aren't all clear dreams the ones you remember?

no. i haven't ever been awakened during REM with a dream of myself dieing

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

woah i thought i was going crazy, that first thing was to moab

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Sounds like a video game

I have more questions...

Could you make your dream 2d?

If you could, could you have like "lives" and "ammunition" and such on the corners?

i doubt you would want it anyway, its already real life in your control. Just wondering though...
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Lol. Idk, my "god" dreams don't last long.
And besides, I wouldn't want to be a fighter. I'd want to be rich and famous. It's my dream, I can do whatever I want.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

rich and famous

Why rich? You're lucid dreaming, you can make whatever you want appear in front of you on a silver platter.
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I wonder, in a lucid dream, if you got shot, would you die and wake up?

Yes, you would wake up. It's just a dream that you have total control over, unlike most.
sporex
sporex
1,730 posts
Nomad

1. I was helping my dad clean up my garage and suddenly I got shot.

2. I fell of a cliff.

3. I was in a closet and I got cut in half by a giant axe wielder.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Why rich? You're lucid dreaming, you can make whatever you want appear in front of you on a silver platter.

This is true. That is part of being rich, I suppose. Money=stuff. And then I would pray that, like some dreams, whatever I dreamed came true. Lol.

Another dream I had where I died was where I drowned...can't really remember it.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I was in a closet and I got cut in half by a giant axe wielder.

Like this guy?

http://images-1.redbubble.net/img/art/backgroundcolor:ffffff/size:large/view:main/2258063-2-the-executioner.jpg
surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

Well, i never died, but i was jumping from 2nd floor, and when i wake up, I was under my bed, it hurts! ouch!

poohead
poohead
34 posts
Nomad

yeah somethimes then i always wake up and im sweating.
i supose from adrenlin or something?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

1. I fell off a building and died.

2. I was violently attacked and murdered.

I don't often die in dreams, I usually force myself awake in case I am about to die.

Ernheim
Ernheim
6 posts
Nomad

I was standing on this weird little platform in the middle of the sea with a bunch of other people during a storm. A giant wave came and just as it was about to hit I woke up. Then the next night I had a completely different dream about drowning in a storm. Really strange

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

I have.

I was in my house, on my way to the kitchen, when the doorbell rang, I opened the door, adn there was a vampire there and he bit my neck

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

H377

hell

'h377' is hett in basic 1337. Hell is not a curse word.

-------

One other time. . .I don't remember the cause of death, but I was in a forest for some reason. . .all I remember is dying in my dream, then I switched to a different dream.
Showing 46-60 of 348