ForumsWEPR[necro] Why you don't believe in God?

881 318605
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

Before you comment, please, read everything, I'm sure that after you read, your life will be changed.

In the following sentences I will explain how stupid is to not believe in God, and I'm gonna use logical thinking and science.

Either "Everything came from nothing", like the "big bang" , witch is impossible, because nothing can only make nothing, or "Something always existed and made everything" like God.

God made this world, by this world I mean time, space and matter, so if God made this world, He lives outside of time, space and matter which means He's eternal, omnipresent and all-powerful.

For those of you who say that the big bang made the universe, I have this sentence: Nothing is the cause of it's own existence.
This doesn't apply to God, because if He doesn't lives in time, He didn't had a beginning, He always existed.
If the universe always was then, we could not reach this moment in time, if something is trapped in time, that means it had a beginning.

Every change that happens everywhere in the universe it's more closer to destruction.
Second law of thermodynamics:
The energy available after a chemical reaction is less than that at the beginning of a reaction; energy conversions are not 100% efficient.
The disorder in the universe always increases.
With each change in form, some energy is degraded to a less useful form and given off into the surroundings, usually as low-quality heat.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics is commonly known as the Law of Increased Entropy. While quantity remains the same, the quality of matter/energy deteriorates gradually over time. How so? Usable energy is inevitably used for productivity, growth and repair. In the process, usable energy is converted into unusable energy. Thus, usable energy is irretrievably lost in the form of unusable energy.

If God didn't made life, then how did non-life, became life?
As I said, nothing is the cause of it's own existence, life comes from life, your parents were alive when they made you.

Did you knew that a 2x2 inch capacity full with someone's DNA can sustain 6000000000 times more information then a 140 GB hard drive?
I guess you didn't knew, did evolution made your DNA?
God made your DNA, of course!

What about the monkeys?
If we evolved from them, why they stayed as they are? they took a long coffee break, I guess.

What about the fossils?
The scientists say that it takes millions and billions and zilions of years for living tissue to become a fossil, well here's 2 pictures with a cawboy's leg fossilized, enjoy
1#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-outside.jpg
2#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-inside.jpg

After all I have showed you, now I'm gonna say that you should accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, because He died for our sins and He didn't ask something from us, just to love our brothers and sisters and to believe in Him.
Anyone can ask for forgiveness as long as he or she is not dead, no matter what they did God can forgive them, if they repent from theirs sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
God is mercyful and just, His justice is not denyed by His mercy and this is the reason why God sent His Son Jesus to pay the price for us.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

• 881 Replies
Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

@Shim. I'm an atheist and still think half that list has nothing to do with God.

0ShimZ0
0ShimZ0
116 posts
Nomad

@Zydrate, i don't think it has anything to do with god since he doen't exist.
but there would be some justice if he did that's what i'm saying.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Interesting that evolution, the theory that is put up as the standard counter to Christianity, was a Christian.

yes. did you know that jesus was a jew?

funny that the followers of the bible deny the religion that their own prophet was following.
cddm95ace
cddm95ace
165 posts
Nomad

Jesus was born a Jew, but he wasn't a traditional Jew. Christianity is following Him, not a religion.

darkangel12341
darkangel12341
112 posts
Nomad

I don't personaly see why religion matters. We are all people, with families, fellings, wants, and needs.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

We are all people, with families, fellings, wants, and needs.

It can matter. It can teach people how to live.

Christianity is following Him, not a religion.

No, it most certainly isn't. Though Jesus was a Jew, but nontraditional, he still kept true to many Jewish practices. Many of which most Christians ignore on the basis that Jesus died for their sins, making it okay for them to not be much like him or something.
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

why are u evn asking tht? thats kindof racist towards some ppls religon, and itll jst start a big fight... this thread is not worth the comment

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

this thread is not worth the comment

apparently it is, otherwise you would have refrained from posting here.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Jesus was born a Jew, but he wasn't a traditional Jew. Christianity is following Him, not a religion

the same can be said for darwin. darwin was born as a christian but he wasn't a traditional christian. darwin came up whit his own theory except for following his religion.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I don't believe in god because I've scientific mind, and can't believe a superious spirit lead the universe.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."
-Albert Einstein

thats kindof racist towards some ppls religon

wouldn't be racist because this has nothing to do with race. It's called bias.
Zleyer
Zleyer
27 posts
Nomad

If Jesus was his only son, and we're all God's children, does it make the rest of us his daughters?

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

By son they mean he was an incarnation of God as a human.

Also, I think Darwin would hate to hear that the majority of the people that follow his theory aren't Christians.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

they mean he was an incarnation of God as a human

then jesus was all knowing. why didn't he know that Judas betrayed him?
JoeBlade
JoeBlade
47 posts
Nomad

Either "Everything came from nothing", like the "big bang"

Holy crap. What the hell did I just read? "Everything came from nothing" is not the big bang theory at all.
If we evolved from them, why they stayed as they are? they took a long coffee break, I guess.

We didn't evolve from monkeys. We evolved from an ape like species. Evolution is a fact, btw.
Showing 766-780 of 881