ForumsWEPR[necro] Why you don't believe in God?

881 317534
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

Before you comment, please, read everything, I'm sure that after you read, your life will be changed.

In the following sentences I will explain how stupid is to not believe in God, and I'm gonna use logical thinking and science.

Either "Everything came from nothing", like the "big bang" , witch is impossible, because nothing can only make nothing, or "Something always existed and made everything" like God.

God made this world, by this world I mean time, space and matter, so if God made this world, He lives outside of time, space and matter which means He's eternal, omnipresent and all-powerful.

For those of you who say that the big bang made the universe, I have this sentence: Nothing is the cause of it's own existence.
This doesn't apply to God, because if He doesn't lives in time, He didn't had a beginning, He always existed.
If the universe always was then, we could not reach this moment in time, if something is trapped in time, that means it had a beginning.

Every change that happens everywhere in the universe it's more closer to destruction.
Second law of thermodynamics:
The energy available after a chemical reaction is less than that at the beginning of a reaction; energy conversions are not 100% efficient.
The disorder in the universe always increases.
With each change in form, some energy is degraded to a less useful form and given off into the surroundings, usually as low-quality heat.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics is commonly known as the Law of Increased Entropy. While quantity remains the same, the quality of matter/energy deteriorates gradually over time. How so? Usable energy is inevitably used for productivity, growth and repair. In the process, usable energy is converted into unusable energy. Thus, usable energy is irretrievably lost in the form of unusable energy.

If God didn't made life, then how did non-life, became life?
As I said, nothing is the cause of it's own existence, life comes from life, your parents were alive when they made you.

Did you knew that a 2x2 inch capacity full with someone's DNA can sustain 6000000000 times more information then a 140 GB hard drive?
I guess you didn't knew, did evolution made your DNA?
God made your DNA, of course!

What about the monkeys?
If we evolved from them, why they stayed as they are? they took a long coffee break, I guess.

What about the fossils?
The scientists say that it takes millions and billions and zilions of years for living tissue to become a fossil, well here's 2 pictures with a cawboy's leg fossilized, enjoy
1#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-outside.jpg
2#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-inside.jpg

After all I have showed you, now I'm gonna say that you should accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, because He died for our sins and He didn't ask something from us, just to love our brothers and sisters and to believe in Him.
Anyone can ask for forgiveness as long as he or she is not dead, no matter what they did God can forgive them, if they repent from theirs sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
God is mercyful and just, His justice is not denyed by His mercy and this is the reason why God sent His Son Jesus to pay the price for us.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

• 881 Replies
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

Everyone has morals. Except the Devil. (If you believe in Christianity) At which state those morals are at is what I was speaking of.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

What you consider to be 'moral decline' I would deem 'moral evolution' - with the secularization of societies and the putting away of morals that are derived from religious texts comes the testing out and the spread out of what is deemed morally acceptable (which is to be expected when society has been so tightly bound be religious ideologies and morality). If something that becomes deemed morally acceptable turns out to be harmful to society then, after a period of time, it will die it - if something that is deemed to be morally acceptable doesn't harm society and/or actually helps it then it will continue.

I'll rephrase that to 'not all atheists are a collective group'. It's understandable that some people would form into little groupings based on a mutual interest but not all Atheists are part of those groupings.

shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

It seems we keep misunderstanding each other.

I simply meant that the average American morals today fall farther from the Biblical standards than average American morals 100 years ago. Wouldn't you agree?

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I'd say that American morals of today are further removed from the morals that are outlined in the Bible - I wouldn't say that they've 'fallen' though, just changed.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Faith Healing Death - Oregon City Followers of Christ Church

That church is a cult. A pagan religion.

Um... eh? I agree that it is a cult, but I don't agree to call it pagan, I don't know what their beliefs are exactly but looking at their name I don't see any reason to call them pagans.

I simply meant that the average American morals today fall farther from the Biblical standards than average American morals 100 years ago. Wouldn't you agree?

I have no clue if this is true or not, but I could imagine it could be true. Is it really a bad thing? Doesn't necessarily have to be. I agree with Avorne, 'changed' is the better word there.
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

[quote]Faith Healing Death - Oregon City Followers of Christ Church

Um... eh? I agree that it is a cult, but I don't agree to call it pagan, I don't know what their beliefs are exactly but looking at their name I don't see any reason to call them pagans.[/quote]

Well, technically it is and isn't a pagan religion. In the overview it falls into the Christianity sect, but changes the meaning of text in the bible.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Doesn't matter what religion they are, I wasn't specifying any particular one.

If anything America deserved this.

Go sodomize your self with a cross.... I have other words for you but they would just look like this. ****

which pissed all the radical muslims off and is why Christians are fed up with Evolution.

Accepting a scientific theory is now a sin? You should get off the internet and go live in a cave for the rest of your life so you can avoid such "sin".

Atheists aren't a collective group

You can have a group based around atheism but that doesn't make atheism itself a group.

And again, I never slandered them. I'm saying they have no moral base other than what they think is good and bad.

Given the morals I'm seeing from you here, I don't think you have room to talk.
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

I wasn't specifying any particular one.

You linked to a page about a Church with relations to Jehovah's witness.

Go sodomize your self with a cross.... I have other words for you but they would just look like this. ****

Yes, this is what happens when someone doesn't like U.S. culture. Don't get angry with me for having an opinion.

Accepting a scientific theory is now a sin? You should get off the internet and go live in a cave for the rest of your life so you can avoid such "sin".

No, believe in Common Decent all you want. I don't care. The fact you (probably) don't hold anything sacred as a moral foundation is what made me write that.

You can have a group based around atheism but that doesn't make atheism itself a group.

FFS. You have never even referred to my or anyone's individual religions. We are simply called "Theists", and so I will call you "Atheist".

Given the morals I'm seeing from you here, I don't think you have room to talk.

You know, I'm trying not to insult anyone. Where have I displayed bad morals?
xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

It's so easy to not believe in God or to explain reasoning why there is no God. I believe in God because when my brother was supposed to die...he lived and he is perfectly healthy. Thinking how grand the universe is it's hard for me to NOT believe in an intelligent designer.

JoeBlade
JoeBlade
47 posts
Nomad

No, believe in Common Decent all you want.

That is not a âbeliefâ. It has tons of evidence. You either accept it as a fact, or reject it.
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

I would try to reply to that, but I'm not sure what you were trying to say.

I meant "Feel free."

JoeBlade
JoeBlade
47 posts
Nomad

I'm saying evolution is not a belief. It is a fact. You either accept it or reject it. Not believe it or disbelieve it.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Yes, this is what happens when someone doesn't like U.S. culture. Don't get angry with me for having an opinion.

Yes I will get angry at you for trying to justify such an attack! Especially given you reasoning! Your just fitting into the reasons I gave for being fed up with religion!
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

Yes I will get angry at you for trying to justify such an attack! Especially given you reasoning! Your just fitting into the reasons I gave for being fed up with religion!

Such an attack? What makes this attack so special? Because it was on your homeland? What of the genocides that occur frequently because of money starved dictatiors wanting to rid themselves of religious ideals? What do you suppose inspired them to put human lives above money, if not the worlds largest economy by 10x? From Hitler to Rewanda, 9/11 is only tragic cause it hit home.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

9/11 is only tragic cause it hit home.

so true. i have no feelings whit 9/11 at all. (what a shocker =P)
Showing 826-840 of 881